Default Wedding makeup pictures at csa salon

Hi All,

I know there are older boards requesting pictures but I didn't actually see too many who actually responded with recent pictures. I am getting married on September 5th,2016 at CSA!

I WAS planning on doing my own makeup, but the closer it gets the more I am freaking out. I have even taken classes! But you know, if you do your own makeup you yourself will critique it that much more!
    And the salons can probably do it faster, and I will be more relaxed!

Does anyone have pictures of recent makeup styles done at the CSA Salon? and what products did they /y'all use? ( I think I am going to bring my own foundation either way)

If you don't want to post them I would appreciate it if you emailed me some to look at!

tfayeh4998@gmail.com

The only reason I didn't want to go to the salon initially was because what little information I could find was negative. (Wrong color makeup/ not good styles. etc.)

Any help is appreciated!!!! Cutting down to the wire

2 weeks 3 days!!!

I'm interested too)

Default Wedding makeup

Quote Originally Posted by MrsJamison View Post
    Hi All,

I know there are older boards requesting pictures but I didn't actually see too many who actually responded with recent pictures. I am getting married on September 5th,2016 at CSA!

I WAS planning on doing my own makeup, but the closer it gets the more I am freaking out. I have even taken classes! But you know, if you do your own makeup you yourself will critique it that much more!
    And the salons can probably do it faster, and I will be more relaxed!

Does anyone have pictures of recent makeup styles done at the CSA Salon? and what products did they /y'all use? ( I think I am going to bring my own foundation either way)

If you don't want to post them I would appreciate it if you emailed me some to look at!

tfayeh4998@gmail.com

The only reason I didn't want to go to the salon initially was because what little information I could find was negative. (Wrong color makeup/ not good styles. etc.)

Any help is appreciated!!!! Cutting down to the wire

2 weeks 3 days!!!
    I may have done this wrong apologies if so, first attempt joining site. I would be extremely interested to see some responses to this, as it is also my concern getting married in Jan 17. Good luck x Sarah