Default Make up and Hair CSA

Hi there I am getting married at CSA on 10th July , could anybody tell me what the hair salon and make up is like at CSA?? Any help would be massively appreciated. Many thanks becky

We did a vow renewal a year ago already and the salon did my hair and make up. They are very experienced ladies. I had Carly whose been doing wedding hair and makeup for more than 20 years at couples and the S resort. The salon and spa are very nice and Carly picked a flower for my hair without me even asking for it.
    You don't want to go heavy on makeup as you'll sweat some depending on humidity. I had sweat rolling down my face at 11 am ! Also I would suggest an updo. If you'd like a couple of shots, email me at clemonssara40@gmail.com. They do a great job and they are real pros!

Yeah dear, this is a fantastic salon. The staff is highly experienced. I hired them for my wedding makeup and hairstyle. They did really good job. Now I visit only this salon. Now I am thinking to buy a good dryer so I am going to ask them for the suggestions for best hair dryers.

Hi Becky, I am getting married at CSA on July 11th!! I will probably run into you! I was wondering about hair and makeup as well, so I am glad you asked that question.

Would it be wise to maybe bring a photo of the hair style that we wish to have? I'm sure the ladies at the salon can do almost anything.

Yes bring pictures, they are very good!