Default We are renewing are Vows, May 2015. I am wondering if you tip the Wedding Officiant

We are renewing are Vows, May 2015. I am wondering if you tip the Wedding Officiant or is that included in the $250.00 ?

We did $50.

Same here, we tipped him $50 back in 2006 at CSA. Lol we just saw him when we revisited the resort in August & tipped him again after we watched 3 weddings on the beach from our loungers and cried every time, ha! ha!

Default Definitely Tip!

Quote Originally Posted by lrhalley View Post
    We are renewing are Vows, May 2015. I am wondering if you tip the Wedding Officiant or is that included in the $250.00 ?
    Yes, please do tip the officiant! We have renewed our vows twice. The first time was in 2005 at CTI to celebrate our 10 year anniversary, the second time was at CSS in 2013 for our 18th anniversary. In 2005 we tipped the officiant $40. In 2013 we tipped the officiant $50.

Both of the ministers put a lot of heart and soul into the ceremony, and made it very special. Giving him a monetary gratuity is the best way to say thank you, and given the standard of living in Jamaica it would be very appreciated by him.

We tipped him $50 in July when we got married. We also tipped the Mento band who did a great job as well
    Last edited by curtisatkinsjr; January 28th, 2015 at 06:17 PM.