Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Show Us Your Dress!!!

Hi Everyone... thought it would be fun to start this thread. I originally wanted something more casual but I just fell in love with this dress! Now lets see your dresses girls!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images          

I would love to post my dress.....but not until after the wedding. Your's is beautiful! You look like a princess... =)

Quote Originally Posted by ddeitterick View Post
    I would love to post my dress.....but not until after the wedding. Your's is beautiful! You look like a princess... =)
    LOL I totally understand. My fiance' is never on the message boards or else I wouldn't post it either He hasn't seen it at all and definitely hasn't seen me in it. I keep it at my Grandma's house along with all of my other stuff. Thanks for your kind words

Here's some pictures of what mine looks like (except mine is in Ivory). I was so excited when it finally came in this past weekend!!!

The Aqua dress is the dress my maid of honour is wearing.

awww it's beautiful! congrats! love your moh dress also! where did you find it?

Default Dress

This is my dress. I was too thinking about something short and simple but I fell in love with this one. So here it is!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scarr View Post
    This is my dress. I was too thinking about something short and simple but I fell in love with this one. So here it is!!!!!
    I think everyone goes shopping with that in mind and then just falls in love! You look stunning! Congrats!!

really gorgeous, love the detail!! congrats!

Thanks I love your dress as well!

My MOH dress is made by Mori Lee. I bought it at a local bridal shop. They have a website www.morilee.com It's Style 791 Chiffon. The Bridesmaid's Affair Collection are their less formal Bridesmaids's dresses.
    Getting Married at CSS November 10th @ 11am!

Quote Originally Posted by chickkypoo View Post
    Thanks I love your dress as well!

My MOH dress is made by Mori Lee. I bought it at a local bridal shop. They have a website www.morilee.com It's Style 791 Chiffon. The Bridesmaid's Affair Collection are their less formal Bridesmaids's dresses.
    It's very cute. You are a nice bride picking out something so beautiful. You should see what I have to wear for my friends wedding... LOL

Nice dress Scarr! I think everyone walks in with an idea in mind, and 90% of the time walk out with something different. I actually was looking for something more the style of your dress when I bought mine.

Thanks Dani2142! I wanted to pick out something she could wear again. And I totally know what you mean about being stuck in something you don't like!

I love all of your dresses! You are all going to be stunning brides. The detail in them is just lovely. I had a hard time deciding & in the end decided to forego the white. I really love it!

Default Thanks!!

Thank You!!!! I can't wait to get the alterations done! I like the dresses posted here too!! Congrats!

Dani2142; I love that dress! That was my fave dress before we even decided on destination wedding for July 2010 at CN. I'm still thinking about it though. I am still looking at more cheaper beach dresses.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF COUPLES OFFERS ANY WEDDING DRESS PREPARATION??? like steaming?? Whats the best way to travel with a wedding dress?

Very nice PainterArtist!!!

JennyBenny - From what I understand, Couples will steam your dress from you. I may be wrong, but if I remember correctly, I think that I saw it was around $30.

My flight does not have a closet to hang the dress, so I'm going to pack it into a carryon on it's own and take it on the plane with me.

They will steam your dress for $20. Giselle will ask you if you need your dress steamed when you meet with her.

I love pictures sharing! Here is mine =]

Love the dress!! Who did the pictures, they are gorgeous as well!!

I would love to show my dress, but I have yet to get one. I am going to a Brides Against Breast Cancer event on July 17th to find a dress. I am hoping to bring one home since the wedding is in November. I was also going to go with something on the shorter side but the longer ones have more of a romantic feeling when I put them on.

Default Amazing Dress

I wore that exact dress (the first one) in my wedding on the beach at CTI! I got TONS of compliments and it was gorgeous in picctures! I LOVED it!

Quote Originally Posted by annasharae View Post
    I wore that exact dress (the first one) in my wedding on the beach at CTI! I got TONS of compliments and it was gorgeous in picctures! I LOVED it!
    Hey! I'm curious if you wore flip flops or went bare foot! How did you do your hair... show me pics!!! LOL It'll give me ideas of what to do with the dress Please, please, please!!!

Dani2142; are you going with white or ivory for your dress? it looked like the ivory one i tried on before. I heard that ivory can look better on paler skin (like myself) but was curious with how it would match up with the white shirt the groom wears.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyBenny View Post
    Dani2142; are you going with white or ivory for your dress? it looked like the ivory one i tried on before. I heard that ivory can look better on paler skin (like myself) but was curious with how it would match up with the white shirt the groom wears.
    I got the ivory one.... my fiance isn't wearing a white shirt... he is wearing either an ocean blue shirt or a loud orangish color shirt. I think it will look better in pics then just a white one

Hi JennyBenny,

I have very pale skin, and I opted to go with an Ivory Dress. I find that white washes me out too much. I found my hubby-to-be a nice Ivory shirt at Tommy Bahama, because I thought if he wore a white shirt up against my Ivory dress, it may cause my dress to look like it's dirty.

I went Island tropical with a sarong for our vow renewal at CSS.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast