Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

CandaceLeigh - I love your dress the flowers are so unique and perfect for jamaica

I love it Candace!! Great choice!

Candice,
    That is beautiful! I don't normally go for flowers either...but I LOVE this!

I'm a year out, but I'm actually looking at a few dresses in the Couple shop. My ideal dress would be a Grecian goddess style for under $500. I spent $1,800 on my first dress and, though I did love the dress, it really wasn't worth the money. IMHO

I need to contact the Couples shop though and find out if I can get more pictures because they only show the front. I'm hoping I'm inserting the pictures correctly--it's my first posting of pix. These are the ones I'm looking at:

Stacie - I love the first one. I was looking at one similiar to that when I first started my dress shopping.

I don't know if I inserted the image right but this will be my dress!!

If I didn't, here is the link http://www.alfredangelo.com/collecti...pg=1&colorId1=
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

I think I'm leaning toward the first one, but I really need pictures of the back!!

WOW Becky love your dress!

Stacie is the first one by Maggie Sottero? It sure looks like it. Have you tried googleing real brides wearing maggie sottero and the product name or number. I did that with my dress and alot came up. Its nice to see real people in the dresses

@sunstarsmoon - Thank you! I had went dress shopping a few times and didn't like anything I tried on, I saw this one online and feel in love with it! Lucky for me, only 2 stores in the state of MI had that in a sample and one was only 1/2 hour from my house. I put it on and just KNEW it was "the one". Now to just get down a dress size before I order... LOL
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...urrent=99b.jpg

this is my dress if i did this right. I love it

Quote Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon View Post
    Stacie is the first one by Maggie Sottero? It sure looks like it. Have you tried googleing real brides wearing maggie sottero and the product name or number. I did that with my dress and alot came up. Its nice to see real people in the dresses

I'm not sure....It doesn't name designers on the Couples store website.

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_...ta-Gown-YP3266
    I'm having a reception back home in December in Ohio so chances are ill go from nice warm beach to snow and ice so this dress works out perfect. I get to wear it long in ohio and short on the beach!

abbi - what a great dress love that you can wear it 2 ways!

There haven't been any new dresses posted lately - so I'll post mine I just bought it last weekend...can't wait until it comes in so I can put it on again!

I went to the store to try on a completely different dress. I tried that one on, loved it, but had a dozen or so more to go. Put them on, one by one I either fell in love or put them back on the rack. I was down to 4 dresses. 2 super flowy and perfect beach-like wedding dresses. 2 not so much but 1 was definitely better than the other (it was actually posted here and that's why I went looking for it ). The other dress? It's my mom's fault! Lol!!

She picked it off the rack knowing it wasn't really what I was looking for but it was pretty. I agreed to try it on. Ding, ding, ding we have a winner! So not at all what I was going for but it's so super pretty...the picture doesn't even come close doing it justice! There is beading on the train so I'm going to have it permanently bustled - less dress to drag across the beach and I still get to keep the beading on the train - perfect!

Wedding at CSA 3/14/12! Can't wait to get back to CSA and this time for my wedding!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    http://tinypic.com/a/19if6/3 - pix from CSA 8/18-8/25

Wow, beautiful dress Mandith!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave&Jessica View Post
    Wow, beautiful dress Mandith!
    Thanks! Now if I can only lose more weight so I can look as good in it as the girl in the stock photo
    http://tinypic.com/a/19if6/3 - pix from CSA 8/18-8/25

Default My dress

Bought this dress last week. 9 1/2 months is way to long to wait to wear it!!

Name:  f08_v9409.jpg
Views: 1099
Size:  48.1 KBName:  f08_v9409_02.jpg
Views: 1097
Size:  14.3 KB

Love the dress!! Who did the pictures, they are gorgeous as well!!

cassie: wish it was me but its just a stock picture. Hopefully I can get somewhere around the model's weight for my wedding lol

I'm buying two dresses-one for the ceremony & pics (including trash the dress shots) and a second to wear the rest of the evening at the resort. I've already purchased the *reception* dress and here it is:

Stacy -

Where did you get this dress? It is gorgeous!!!

Beautiful dress Stacie

Thanks LSchmid and Sun!! It's from Nordstrom.

Stacie.. love the dress!!!!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast