Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

My W2B has asked me to post this one up for you all.

Alfred Angelo , Dream in Colour Style 2015.

Default The basics...

So, this is my dress, it hasn't been altered yet, and... taking the pic myself.. ok. not the best shot.. but you get the idea? It ends just above my ankle bones, so will be perfect for the beach.. It's an off-white with sand-colored sash.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have the exact same dress as the first one!!!! I tried it on at Davids Bridal and knew it was right :-)

Default My wedding dress...

Name:  dsc_8349.jpg
Views: 2119
Size:  53.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by dandpdub View Post
    Name:  dsc_8349.jpg
Views: 2119
Size:  53.2 KB
    Cute dress perfect for a beach wedding!

Here's mine!!!! Getting married August 21st, 2010. What a fun thread!
    CTI Aug 21, 2010http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/AlethaGreen&DwayneMcNab

Default Fun!

Here's mine....this is the sample size, which I am not....although I'm hoping to be smaller by December The picture also cuts off the pretty bottom, so excited!
    [IMG][/IMG]

wow Kitty, that is beautiful!!! All of your dresses are stunning!!! I can't wait to begin shopping this summer

Default This was my dress CSS wedding 3-19-2009

here is the alfred angello gown i wore at our CSS wedding last year!!!

Just off into London with my mum to get a wedding dress!!!

Default my drress

Default 2 dresses to choose

Because I decided to buy in China, I ordered two dresses- hoping that one will be ok.
    Here they are:
    http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...STRK:MEBDIX:IT
    Give everyday the chance, to get the best day in your life

Love all your beautiful dresses girls!! Thanks for sharing. Here's mine, going for the laid back beach vibe. Bought it online from Nordstroms and didn't think I was going to like it as much as I actually do. It fit much better than I thought it would, even though I had to have the length altered quite a bit. Now just have to figure out the hair . It's so nice not having to make a bunch of decisions for our wedding! This is all I've had to worry about so far. Only 21 days until our first trip to CN and our weddingmoon!

kelly beautiful dress. very beach, I love it!

Default My dress

I am going to try and post a picture of my dress, but I am new at the picture posting. 41 days until we say I DO at CSA!!

Here are some pics of my actual dress (my first fitting).
    ~Christy~

Quote Originally Posted by kelly16green View Post
    Love all your beautiful dresses girls!! Thanks for sharing. Here's mine, going for the laid back beach vibe. Bought it online from Nordstroms and didn't think I was going to like it as much as I actually do. It fit much better than I thought it would, even though I had to have the length altered quite a bit. Now just have to figure out the hair . It's so nice not having to make a bunch of decisions for our wedding! This is all I've had to worry about so far. Only 21 days until our first trip to CN and our weddingmoon!
    Wow! I love that!

DJ4me714 , and ablondie - beautiful dresses!!!!!

We are getting married @ CSS on May 10th.

well I went dress shopping last saturday. I had alot of fun joking with my sister and BF all the sample sizes were a 6 and I am a street size 16 so you can just imagine the trouble I had trying to squeeze my body into those dresses lol. Good job I have a sense of humour. I had planned on buying my dress in December or January but the dress that I loved was being discontinued as of October 15. Well I ended up saying yes to a different dress and plan on ordering it the beginning of december. I am trying to drop a dress size before then. In fact planning on dropping at least 3 before the wedding but I am not that brave to order the dress 1 size smaller. Anyways here is the link to the dress that I will be ordering
    http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.a...15&style=S5273
    if the link does not work its a Maggie sottero Odessa

Quote Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon View Post
    well I went dress shopping last saturday. I had alot of fun joking with my sister and BF all the sample sizes were a 6 and I am a street size 16 so you can just imagine the trouble I had trying to squeeze my body into those dresses lol. Good job I have a sense of humour. I had planned on buying my dress in December or January but the dress that I loved was being discontinued as of October 15. Well I ended up saying yes to a different dress and plan on ordering it the beginning of december. I am trying to drop a dress size before then. In fact planning on dropping at least 3 before the wedding but I am not that brave to order the dress 1 size smaller. Anyways here is the link to the dress that I will be ordering
    http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.a...15&style=S5273
    if the link does not work its a Maggie sottero Odessa
    That's beautiful sunstarsmoon! I know you will look beautiful! Be sure to post pics once u get it in. Can't wait to see it.
    ~Christy~

I decided to go with a short dress. It's a different but I love it! I bought another dress so that I can do trash the dress photos. The reasons I decided to do that is b/c I didn't want to take the chance of me ruining my dress. I am going to wear my short dress to the reception and I am thinking about wearing it to dinner that night. And b/c I think it may be a little hard to do it in a short fitting dress.

Here's the link:

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_...s-Most-Popular[/COLOR]

I pick it up October 22nd. December 22nd is right around the corner, I am so excited!

amcope15 - love your dress. I agree I don't think that short dress would be suitable for trash the dress!

These dresses are all great!! i, unfortunately can't post a picture of my dress because its from a private collection and there are no pictures of it anywhere!!
    Amcope15- your dress was just on an episode on a tv show where the famous wedding planner re-does everything about a woman's wedding, on TLC i believe. Can't remember the name of it for the life of me.
    Sunmoon- Your dress is stunning!! Mine has a very similar shape, but i love the beading on yours. Its so nice!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast