Default css penthouse views

Just wondering if any of the penthouse suites have ocean views from the bedrooms? Looks like most have the bedrooms in the back with the view and patio off the living room. Would love to wake up to an ocean view!

I haven't seen all of the penthouse suites, but I have seen a couple, and those I have seen do have bedrooms that face the ocean (I'm assuming that the bed would face that direction so that you would wake to the view, but I don't specifically remember).

The bedrooms in the "E" building are in the rear of the suite. When we stayed in E-10, we had a beautiful garden view from the window but the ocean view was from the living room and , of course on the balcony. When we stayed in D-14 the following year, we had an ocean view from the side of the bed thru the French doors (left side as you're laying down). The one picture I attached from the bedroom shows a palm tree thru the doors but just to the right, the view is ocean. When you are laying down and look out, all you see is ocean. D-14 was waaaaay better.
    Last edited by rjammin; February 2nd, 2011 at 05:46 PM.