Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Favorite beach drink

What is everyone's favorite drink at Couples? Everytime we go I get introduced to a new drink. I will never forget the time I was introduced to the Bob Marley. I think I lost a whole day of the trip. :P

Think my favorite so far is the Miami.

Dirty Banana

Personally my favorite standard is the very simple Coconut Rum and Pineapple Juice (introduced to me by "Big D" at the end of our orientation tour on our very first trip to CSA in Nov. 2005)! That said, every once in a while it's fun to spin the drink menu wheel or leave it to the bartenders to come up with something fun! Last year, at CSA, one of the bartenders at the beach hut bar came up with a blue-colored shot/drink for our group. So, we named it the "Blue Balls" and anytime someone ordered one, the bartender had to respond with the tagline: "Nobody wants them, but everybody asks for them"! LOL We laughed so much over that for the rest of our trip...especially when people started ordering the Frozen Blue Balls!! Love all the staff at Couples, but those bartenders are just too much fun!! :-)
    Chris & Sharon's "Irie-licious 25th Anniversary Celebration" at CSA 11/24 - 12/1, 2012
    Celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this year at our 6th visit to CSA (7th to Couples) - our Jamaican 'home'!

We really loved the Hummingbirds...and of course rum and ting in our room before dinner

Dirty Banana

Miami Vice

Coconut Passion and the Jamaican Smile

My next one.

Cool Breeze

Grey Goose and Ting Mon'

I am going to be slightly to very buzzed the entire trip aren't I? well...no driving so why not! LOL

I really love ting and rum. My DH was nicked name Crackerjack because it became his choice of drink. 230 days

My husband and I love the "Snake Eye".

Maine Girl

I love all the wonderful drinks like "Hummingbirds", "Miami Vice", "Pina Coladas", "Dirty Bananna" etc but I find after awhile the sweet drinks kinda get...well, too sweet. I then either switch to a Red Strip if it's during the day or an Absolute & Ting. Ting is the most refreshing drink I know of. I only wish it was available in the US.

Dirty Banana with Baily's on top.

Miami Vice or any of The Specials of the Day- which are usually wonderful tropical rum drinks!

rjammin,
    I agree about the sweet drinks so I started asking for them without the simple syrup. It really makes a difference! Ting is available in Stop and Shop in the Boston area.

I drank bloody mary's pretty much the whole trip. The mix they make is fantastic!

my fiance' and i LOVE the jamaican Browning soo yummmy

The B,B,K-Awsome

This past April at CSA they would make snow cones at the beach bar and then walk around with them and a bottle of Appletons VX to pour over the top of the snow cone, that had to be my all time favorite beach time treat. Hope they have them at CTI in 9 days, if not I'll just have to teach them how!

Purple Rain...no one makes it like Kurt can. 78 more days until I can have one again

The last time I was there the Pina Colada & the red stuff they make the Miami Vice with was in a machine. I much prefer the stuff fresh blended.

I found a new drink last week at CSS. Campari and orange. MMMMM MMMM Good!

ting and rum or genesis, cranberry and pinapple

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast