Default CSS Deluxe Ocean Verandah Suite?

Hi - we have booked the deluxe ocean verandah suite for 13 days in Dec. This will be our first trip ever to a Couples Resort
    Are all the verandah suites the same size and layout?
    Do they all have large verandahs?
    Do they all have nice ocean views?

I know you can't make requests.......just curious about the rooms.

Thanks,

Ruth

Any input would be great. Just for when we check in, if there is the availability, I would really like to know if there are certain deluxe ocean verandah suites that have better views, bigger balconies....

Thanks,

Ruth

Most of the ones in G block will have wonderful views. We stayed in G12B, a deluxe ocean verandah, the very highest room at CSS. An absolutely magnificent view of the resort, the ocean, and up into the hills of Ocho Rios!! And, it had a very large and private balcony.
    (Karen&Paul)

Thanks, Karen!
    Is G Block close to the nightly entertainment? (as we pack it in for the night usually before the nightlife gets rolling)

Yes, G block overlooks the Balloon Bar where the evening entertainment happens. We were on the ground floor in G Block and you couldn't hear the music in the bedroom. On the balcony, yes, it did overshadow the nature sounds, but it really didn't bother us and we're usually early risers rather than nightowls.

I can only tell you about D block - we were in an ocean suite with balcony, D6. We were able to see the verandah suite next door to us when it was being cleaned before the next clients arrived. I cant remember the number, but most probably D7. It had an enormous verandah overlooking both the ocean and the resort and (like us) had one of those 10+ person showers! I would book this room with no hesitation - perfectly placed between the beach and the entertainment up at the baloon bar.

Thanks Dawn!