Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

My fiance and I will be at CSS in a week for our honeymoon. I've always been interested in trying AN but didn't think she would be. She told me yesterday, out of the blue, that she'd be up for trying topless and possibly AN.

So I am hoping that after some social lubrication we will find our way out to SSB.

We skinny dip in our pool from time to time and can't wait to try swimming free in the ocean!

Congratulations on your marriage!! You have picked the perfect spot for your honeymoon! If you'd like, send us an e-mail at pellis4@cogeco.ca, and we'll send you lots of information about CSS and SSB, and send you some of our pictures from our 2 trips there last year as well.
    (Karen&Paul)

Hi Newbie -
    You will have a great time. Just bring some beach shoes to wear in the water. The coral is a little tough on the feet. It is a great feeling to swim AN in the ocean.
    Love2Beach

Default Css

Quote Originally Posted by KarenON View Post
    Congratulations on your marriage!! You have picked the perfect spot for your honeymoon! If you'd like, send us an e-mail at pellis4@cogeco.ca, and we'll send you lots of information about CSS and SSB, and send you some of our pictures from our 2 trips there last year as well.
    Hi Karen, nice to see another kingstonian going down to css. Just getting back there again since last being there in May '05. It will be my wife's first trip so I will also take her on the side trips to Dunns River falls and Ocho. You didnt go to KC did you? You bday is just 3 days later than mine so I thought I'd ask.
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by jhs View Post
    Hi Karen, nice to see another kingstonian going down to css. Just getting back there again since last being there in May '05. It will be my wife's first trip so I will also take her on the side trips to Dunns River falls and Ocho. You didnt go to KC did you? You bday is just 3 days later than mine so I thought I'd ask.
    Hi jhs, I actually went to Frotenac, not KC, small world isn't it?
    (Karen&Paul)

Hey JHS and KarenON, just chiming in as a third current Kingstonian!

Excellent... Karen, My mom taught french classes at Frontenac. Last name Samuda. Hey A&E wow nice to see more Kingstonians. Let me know if you guys will be down to Jamaica in Feb 2011.

lol soon we might have another blg site for Kingstonian in Jamaica. Course we'd have to let everyone know that it's Kingston, ON.
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Ok, we just think that's really neat that there are 3 on this wonderful message board from Kingston, Ontario!! Wonder if there are any others??
    We're heading to CSA for our 3rd anniversary Nov 27 to Dec 4, then back to our favourite resort, CSS, the first week of April.
    (Karen&Paul)

Geee, we feel out of place with all you Canadians. We went to Nova Scos..(forgot how to spell it) for my wife's cousins wedding and did love it up there.
    Please don't hold it against us that we are from Rhode Island USA....lol
    We will be ther from Nov 25th to Dec 6th....

Art and Beverly

Excellent... Karen, My mom taught french classes at Frontenac. Last name Samuda. Hey A&E wow nice to see more Kingstonians. Let me know if you guys will be down to Jamaica in Feb 2011.

lol soon we might have another blg site for Kingstonian in Jamaica. Course we'd have to let everyone know that it's Kingston, ON.
    Wow, it really is a small world, my husband Paul taught math at Frontenac and says he knows your mother, but she wasn't there at the time I was.
    (Karen&Paul)

Karen... Excellent I'll see if she remembers your husband... btw what type of school supplies should I bring down for the sponsored schools they have?

artchew.... You were very close with the spelling (Nova Scotia).... I hope you guys visit more of the "great white north". I'm on the west coast... Vancouver (just north of Seattle)... Just had the Olympics a while back... Let me know if you come out this way... I know Rhode Island very well... I lived in NJ for about 6 years while my Dad taught at ETS & Columbia Univ... lecturing at Princeton... btw if you plan to just site see in Canada... Quebuec City is fantastic (esp Winter Carnival) or Kingston which is also quite historic.... esp during the War of 1812...
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

We got to Lakesun Nudist Resort north of Kingston.......it's a nice place to relax.

Karen... Excellent I'll see if she remembers your husband... btw what type of school supplies should I bring down for the sponsored schools they have?

artchew.... You were very close with the spelling (Nova Scotia).... I hope you guys visit more of the "great white north". I'm on the west coast... Vancouver (just north of Seattle)... Just had the Olympics a while back... Let me know if you come out this way... I know Rhode Island very well... I lived in NJ for about 6 years while my Dad taught at ETS & Columbia Univ... lecturing at Princeton... btw if you plan to just site see in Canada... Quebuec City is fantastic (esp Winter Carnival) or Kingston which is also quite historic.... esp during the War of 1812...
    And on your way through from Quebec city to Kingston, make sure to swing through Ottawa to see the Parliament buildings.

We're from Ottawa by the way. Not far from you Kingstonians!

I would check with Randymon about what school supplies to take down. We haven't done that with Couples but have with another resort in Jamaica.
    (Karen&Paul)

Jay & Jen - Hey there! When we were at CSS last April, we met a great couple who live in Gatineau, just over the river from you. We have visited back and forth with each other ever since, and the 4 of us are heading back to CSS and SSB the first week of April! Of all the cities there are in Canada, Ottawa is by far the most beautiful of all!
    (Karen&Paul)

Thanks Karen..I'll see if I can get in touch with Randy before I go. I have put out a challenge to my family and friends to see who will donate the most supplies. Ottawa is definitely a beautiful city! Vancouver deserves a vote also! By far my favorite place to vacation is Jamaica! Couples is leaps an bounds the best of the resorts. I have stayed at the 'S' resorts and had a good time but Couples did outshine them. I have only stayed at CSS so I will need to venture out to the others soon also but I'm sure they compare favourably with CSS. Looks like I'm going to start being a 'snowbird' for the years to come to Jamaica!
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Default School supplies

Quote Originally Posted by KarenON View Post
    I would check with Randymon about what school supplies to take down. We haven't done that with Couples but have with another resort in Jamaica.
    Hi Jay and Jen,

I can put you in touch wih a terrific couple we met on the AN beach at CN last April who have been taking down school supplies for a few years. Send me an email to crdads@gmail.com and I will get their permission to send you their contact information. I know they will be able to give you ideas on what to bring and also the best way to transport the supplies.

ENJOY!!

Quote Originally Posted by artchew View Post
    Geee, we feel out of place with all you Canadians. We went to Nova Scos..(forgot how to spell it) for my wife's cousins wedding and did love it up there.
    Please don't hold it against us that we are from Rhode Island USA....lol
    We will be ther from Nov 25th to Dec 6th....

Art and Beverly
    Hi artchew... another Canadian here... But I spent 9 months working in RI in 2001. You live in a beautiful part of the country. I loved your state. Lots of history there too. One of the biggest surprises for me was the number of Frenh names in RI. I passed through one area that had a petition going to keep their French speaking radio station on the air.

Maybe some day we will meet on the beach at Couples.

ENJOY!!!

jhs - We started going to Couples last December for our second anniversary, with CSA. We loved it, and going back for our third anniversary this year. We went to CSS in Feb, and found it to be the best resort we've ever been to, so much so that we went back in April! We did trading places to CN (while at CSA) and CTI (while at CSS), and didn't like them as much. We agree, we've been to the S resorts, but they just don't compare to the vacation that Couples offers. We think it would be difficult to compete with the beauty of CSS, no matter where you go!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by Roclin View Post
    Hi Jay and Jen,

I can put you in touch wih a terrific couple we met on the AN beach at CN last April who have been taking down school supplies for a few years. Send me an email to crdads@gmail.com and I will get their permission to send you their contact information. I know they will be able to give you ideas on what to bring and also the best way to transport the supplies.

ENJOY!!
    Roclin - I little mix up there. It was actually me that had asked about the supplies. My email is jms0529@gmail.com

Thanks for any help you can give.
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

KarenON - Thanks for the info. Was it because of the activites, layout, beach, service/staff, that made up your mind for CSS? Couples definitely Has the Romance setting down pat!
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Roclin - I little mix up there. It was actually me that had asked about the supplies. My email is jms0529@gmail.com

Thanks for any help you can give.
    OOPS! Sorry about that. I will get in touch jhs.

ENJOY!!!

jhs - Send us an e-mail at pellis4@cogeco.ca . We'd love to share with you, but it would take up too much space on the MB to tell you how and why we ended up with CSS as our favourite place in the world!
    (Karen&Paul)

KarenON - I sent you an email. Would love to hear about it! Comping from the above mentioned gmail address.

Roclin - Please do contact me... Would appreciate any help you can give!
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS