Default Can you order drinks or bottles to your room at CTI

Are you able to order bottles of alcohol to have in your room at CTI? We don't have a suite so we know there is not a mini fridge. Just wondering!

We never had a problem with getting as many drinks as we wanted to take back to our room, you'll prb. find that as well. Just ask for stuff, your not likely to get a bottle of hard liquor, but sparkling or house wine maybe, I think they are optional maybe for rewards perks or something... But I have seen them many times.

Again, if you want just ask for a cup of whatever on the rocks or not, and a cup of mix, we've done that before too.

They are there to make your vacation wonderfull, just work with them.

My wifey and I are going to CTI in Nov and I'm wondering the same thing. Our room won't have a minibar, and I'm wondering how I can get alcohol in my room. Say I want to drink some wine before dinner or something, can I just ask for a bottle? Is there a charge for that?

Don't know about CTI but CSS has a mini bar in every room stocked with liquor of your choice.

Just back from CTI
    I asked for a bottle of wine to take to the room but wa told they werent allowed to do that although i could have as many glasses of wine as i wanted ??????

Quote Originally Posted by sfriel View Post
    Just back from CTI
    I asked for a bottle of wine to take to the room but wa told they werent allowed to do that although i could have as many glasses of wine as i wanted ??????
    I think the reason is they do not want you taking the bottles home.
    Irie Mon

Does this policy differ between the Couples Resorts or between room levels? Several times at CSA we asked for (and promptly received) a bottle of champagne or wine to take to our room. (We never asked that it be delivered.)