Thread: CSA Pics??

Default CSA Pics??

We are staying at CSA in an Ocean Veranda Suite on 10/31 - 11/7 and would love to anyone's pics that have already been there.
    Many Thanks!
    Cindy

Here is a site that has photos from all the Couples resorts.
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/couplesresorts/photos/

Hi, Cindy! You will have a wonderful time. We were at CSA last Feb (planning a trip to CSS this coming Feb.) Our pictures and review are here:

http://www.funbeaches.com/couples-swept-away.html

Thanks so much for sharing your great pics! I can't wait to get there. I hear the beach has changed a bit with the storms this month. Does anyone remember if CSA had kayaks? I only see them in the CN pics.

Yep, there are kayaks at CSA

Quote Originally Posted by sammy2268 View Post
    Thanks so much for sharing your great pics! I can't wait to get there. I hear the beach has changed a bit with the storms this month. Does anyone remember if CSA had kayaks? I only see them in the CN pics.
    I had to sort through my pictures but I did find photographic evidence that CSA has kayaks. This picture was taken when we took one of the Hobie Cats out for a ride. If you look at the right-hand side of the picture, you can see 4 or 5 kayaks.

Have a great time at CSA!

Perfect - thank you!

You are gonna have a blast. We loved our Ocean Verandah Suite. Ask for a third floor corner unit near the middle of the property. You'll probably get a great view and be centrally located. So jealous. Have fun! I have friend there now and they be there until next Wednesday. If you meet newlyweds Carrie and Frank, tell them Margi says hi.

Will do Margi - thanks