Default Retired Naturists

Hello all
    We will be staying at CN Feb 7 to 21. Just a few questions,I heard that it is couples only on AN beach.If my wife goes on a tour does that mean I can not use the AN area by myself? Are power walks allowed in the nude say from 7 to 9am before the beachs get occupied along Bloody Bay?
    Happiness is no tan lines.

We were there last October and although we didn't use the AN beach, we did meet another couple that the husband stayed on the AN all day and the wife was on the textile. I didn't see anyone power walking in the nude, however.

Default Respect

My answer to both questions would be no. The policy for the nude beach is that it is for couples not singles. Others will say that no one enforces the policy but you should at least be aware of it. You could choose to throw trash on the beach and no one may be offended or say anything either so you choose to follow the rules or not. There are rules for a reason regardless of contrary opinions. On the second question, the nude beach is relatively small and nudity is not allowed outside the boundaries. Instead of a walk you could take a nice swim in the morning in front of the nude beach. There are children and others along Bloody Bay that may not have the same enthusiasm for nudity as you. The key is respect. I hope you enjoy your trip.

I don't think nude power walks are encouraged. This is NOT Orient beach. You would be the only nude walker, guaranteed.

In my experience, Couples does not enforce the couples policy at Negril (if this is a policy). When we were there a couple of months ago, a single male consistently showed up without his wife. Generally this would not have been a cause for concern for us but he repeatedly set himself in close proximety of my wife and I despite an empty beach. By day 2.5, I would relocate after he set up camp to obtain adequate spacing. His wife NEVER joined him on the beach.

Bottomline, if you are not creepy, I doubt anyone will care. It probably would help if your wife joined you on the beach as well at some point so you are not characterized as a creepy gawker.

Just my humble opinion...

I believe that the rule is that women are allowed to go to the nude beach without their spouses, but men cannot.

While it is true that most people might not care if a single man is there, all it would take is one person to be uncomfortable with it who might complain to security and/ or management, and they might ask you to leave. So just be prepared.

Thanks for putting more light on the rules.Just needed to get the generel vibe so as to have RESPECT for all.
    PS. My wife is a nudie too but loves being in a boat on the ocean.I get sea sick on anything bigger than a canoe.Jamacia soon come mon.

Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    I believe that the rule is that women are allowed to go to the nude beach without their spouses, but men cannot.

While it is true that most people might not care if a single man is there, all it would take is one person to be uncomfortable with it who might complain to security and/ or management, and they might ask you to leave. So just be prepared.

I agree with Jamaican_Junkie. There should be no sex bias. My wife does not like to stay in the sun as long as I do, so that means when she gets up to leave I will have to leave also. If someone was going to make someone uncomfortable alone they would probably do the same with their partner (albeit secretively). It should be done on a case by case situation. I just thought A/N people were more accepting. There is always a less ripe apple in the bunch! I guess you have to have rules, just don't make them sexist. That being said I am a newbie to the A/N. Did I miss the mark? No offense was meant.
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

I have found that once you are there, and have been there with you SO, they are pretty accepting. I know that I went to do a couple of things after my SO and I were on SSB, and I left him there alone. He didn't have a problem, but by that time we were known to the bartender and the security so they knew I would be back. I honestly think that as long as you are established as having been there with your SO, they are a little more lenient.
    Linda

Hi jhs
    I believe it is just a numbers game for newbies.Too many men might prevent a couple from having there first AN experiance.In most of the AN resorts we have stayed at this is not a problem. Because CNs AN area is so small compared to the textile area rules need to be applied.So it is not that AN people are not more accepting,it is managements way of trying to make "everyones" vacation a time to remember.Respect