Default Cassanova restaurant

Hi all,
    I thought I read somewhere that Cassanova's has outdoor seating(besides the a/c inside). Does it?

Kathy

Yes. but the outdoor seating is very public. It is right outside the lobby and people walking thru the lobby constanting are walking past you

Quote Originally Posted by Richli2 View Post
    Yes. but the outdoor seating is very public. It is right outside the lobby and people walking thru the lobby constantly are walking past you
    Sorry to hear that. We've been there twice and both times didn't have a problem with people going through restaurant while we were eating. It's a great dinner experience!!!

Bart & Bug

my wife and I are going to try sitting outside on our next trip. she didn't enjoy the inside atmosphere....and I absolutely couldn't stand it

We loved eating on the terrace at Cassanova. We enjoyed stargazing and a thoroughly romantic dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarmanpa View Post
    my wife and I are going to try sitting outside on our next trip. she didn't enjoy the inside atmosphere....and I absolutely couldn't stand it
    What didn't you like about it?

we really enjoyed it also and didn't find people walking though. just try it and if not you won't have to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeekitty View Post
    What didn't you like about it?
    let me start by saying the food was great, the service excellent. But I am a simple man, there was a time where dim lighting and pop music played on a piano would have done it for me but I'm moved on from that time in my life. The food and service weren't that much better then what I received at say the beach grill or Palazzina and it was just more pretentious then I like. my wife's complainant was that they didn't leave the bread basket, she likes her bread and the fact that she had to pick only one piece before the basket was taken away irked her.

These are my feelings on it, however there is nothing wrong with the place if you like that atmosphere. I just don't happen to.

My husband & I are very casual people, so have been debating whether we'll dine at Casanova's or not. Just give me the beach grill.... some jerk chicken, a red stripe and I'm good to go.

Kathy