Default March 21, 2010 Wedding!

We will be staying at Couples Swept Away 3/17-3/27/2010. Our wedding is on March 21st! Anyone else there that week? We can't wait!

i see you joined this chat in october 2010, did u mean you getting married in 2011 or 2010? we r going to be there on our honeymoon march 19th thru 26th.

We are getting married the very same day!!! 03/21/11 at 11am. We'll be staying 03/18/11 through 03/27/11. Congratulations to both of you guys!!! :O)

KL2005 we will have to hook up while we are there and have a couple cocktails. Cant wait to get there. we have some pics on our profile so you know who to look for, or to stay away from. haha

Sounds like fun. We arrive on the 18th. I posted a pic of us in the March Maniacs thread. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Kristy and Angelo :O)

Jaybird......I looked for pics on your profile, but I don't see any. I'm probably not doing it right. Is there a secret to viewing them? :O)

@KLMurphy2005, when you are on our profile page on the right hand side you will see an album page click on the thing that says us, it worked for me i dont think i have it blocked by any means. Hope it works out, i also posted a picture on the March Maniacs page next to your picture.

Awesome, we'll be on the look out for you guys! Safe travels!!! :O)

We have seen your lovely photos from the March maniacs so hopefully we will be able to spot you all to say hi

33 days to go

Di & Karl.......looking forward to seeing you guys. I'm so jealous you get to stay for 3 weeks!!! :O)