Default CSA Nov. 27th Sports Bar

I am truly hoping that ABC is available at the sports bar.

I invite all Irish fans to come watch ND beat down USC.

I invite all USC fans to stay in your room and realize cheaters never prosper.

ONE WEEK TILL WE ARE ON OUR WAY!!!!

Yes it is. We watched the SEC and Big 12 championship games on ABC in the sports bar last year. Had a great time.

Should I stop by and start cheering for USC?

It certainly would be the first time in a long time, wouldn't it? Looks like eight straight for the Trojans. Maybe before calling out USC, you should make sure your boys can handle Tulsa or Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by thedude View Post
    It certainly would be the first time in a long time, wouldn't it? Looks like eight straight for the Trojans. Maybe before calling out USC, you should make sure your boys can handle Tulsa or Navy.

I checked and found NEITHER Tulsa or Navy has active NCAA restrictions for cheating.

But hey if we win one more game at least we can go to a bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by SweptAway09 View Post
    I checked and found NEITHER Tulsa or Navy has active NCAA restrictions for cheating.

But hey if we win one more game at least we can go to a bowl.
    True, however both Tulsa and Navy have active winning streaks vs. Notre Dame.

How soon you forget, 11 years ago your Irish had similar issues to USC with boosters providing gifts to players. Sure it wasn't this season, and they were able to pay themselves out of any significant penalties, but it happened nonetheless.

As far as the bowl goes, ND was eligible for a bowl last year and refused to go. What makes you think they'll accept the Motor City Bowl bid this time around when again they are 6-6?

Default We ARE ND!

Let's Go Irish! Straight from South Bend to Negril on Monday. Cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by thedude View Post
    True, however both Tulsa and Navy have active winning streaks vs. Notre Dame.

How soon you forget, 11 years ago your Irish had similar issues to USC with boosters providing gifts to players. Sure it wasn't this season, and they were able to pay themselves out of any significant penalties, but it happened nonetheless.

As far as the bowl goes, ND was eligible for a bowl last year and refused to go. What makes you think they'll accept the Motor City Bowl bid this time around when again they are 6-6?

I absolutely despise arguing with bitter ND haters.
    Bottom line your streak is over....ND won.
    ND did not have NCAA sanctions against them. U$C does.

Quote Originally Posted by SweptAway09 View Post
    I absolutely despise arguing with bitter ND haters.
    Bottom line your streak is over....ND won.
    ND did not have NCAA sanctions against them. U$C does.

Feel free to chime back in if your Irish are ever relevant again. U$C did give me a chuckle though, until I remembered your precious ND does not belong to a football conference SOLELY for the purpose of increasing their own revenue. Hypocrite.