Default 2nd week of Sept!

Counting down the days! 74 for us!

There has been several promotions, with some great deals for Sept. How 'bout it, who is gonna be there the 2nd week of Sept?

Teresa and Rick, Grapveine Texas. We've been to CNG twice, and are really excited to be staying at the refreshed CTI, where it all started!
    Soon to be islanders.......

we will be there Sept.18-26. Where are the rest of Sept. visitors?

The onebad_hurricane and I will be arriving Sept. 15, hoping that a storm demolishes MBAY airport, leaving us stranded for many moons...

Hi Helldog

Please join the Ivan Islanders who will be there from September 8th thru the 22nd. In 2004, we had to stay 3 extra days due to Ivan (oooooooh what a shame)and what a blast.

C U then! Paul and Debbie

30 days and counting!!!

We arrive at CTI in 18 days, 0 hours, 44 minutes !!Yahoo!

Thought I'd get the posts from the old board and put them here....Not too many people have checked in...
    I know that WE sure are excited!!!

.................................................. ...............
    Paul_and_debbie
    Posted on Tuesday, May 12, 2009 - 11:49 pm:

We will be there from the 8th thru the 19th. There will be a group of us that met while there during Ivan in 2004 and we go around the same time each year. We are called the "Ivan Islanders." We post under "Ivan Islander/Sept 2009. Please join our wonderful group.

We went to CTI in 1980 for our honeymoon and it was wonderful then. After children, college and traveling with our children to many other places, we returned in 2004 and is still our favorite place - PARADISE!!

Hope to meet you.

Paul and Debbie from NJ
    Kimscott
    Posted on Friday, September 19, 2008 - 09:53 am:

Scott & Kim, Bobbi & Joe will be there September 6-15th!! Already looking forward to seeing everyone again! Scott & Jess...you better be there this year...NO excuses will be accepted!! Missy & Scott...you are in our prayers.
    Sympa
    Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 - 09:56 pm:

Just booked tonight for our "anniversary/honeymoon" from Sept 4 - Sept 12 at CTI.

My first time in Jamaica and our first trip to an All Inclusive (or vacation)- let alone Couples We're homebodies and hope to get away and have fun!

Kelly & Derrick

hi everyone,
    brooke and gustavo here,
    we're going to CTI sept 8-20 for our honeymoon.
    couples first timers
    from the dc area
    no kids
    pets: dachshund 2 yrs named badger. cat: motown
    fave drink: red stripe! hell anything really
    cant wait to chill! and forget about everyday sh(&*!

peace

Our first time to an adults only!!!! we will be there Sept 9th!!! Anyone else??? We are new to this site and I can never find my messages.. Stef & Tommy!!! Hope to meet some great people!!

They say, once you go - you know! Y'all first timers won't be disappointed......this is our 8th trip, and we'll see you there!

Default september 9th thru 13th

Quote Originally Posted by The2ofus View Post
    Counting down the days! 74 for us!

There has been several promotions, with some great deals for Sept. How 'bout it, who is gonna be there the 2nd week of Sept?

Teresa and Rick, Grapveine Texas. We've been to CNG twice, and are really excited to be staying at the refreshed CTI, where it all started!
    Soon to be islanders.......
    We will be there, our first time and cannot wait! We are flying from Fayetteville, Ar to Atlanta to CTI!!! Who is that from Grapevine? I have a good friend that lives there! Stef & Tommy

Default help me find my post and add friends to our address bk

Still confused on how to find if anyone is responding to us.. We are comiong on Sept 9th and R ReAdY!!!!!!! Would love to chat and find out if anyone will be on the plane with us or... will be there at the same time... Help me figure this out.. Thanks, first drink on us! hahah!

Hi Stef

I am not good at posting pictures, but if you look on the recent photo contest at #37, my husband is the bald, good looking guy -LOL - in the middle "Wednesday" and we are together just about 24/7.

Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by squidcrown View Post
    hi everyone,
    brooke and gustavo here,
    we're going to CTI sept 8-20 for our honeymoon.
    couples first timers
    from the dc area
    no kids
    pets: dachshund 2 yrs named badger. cat: motown
    fave drink: red stripe! hell anything really
    cant wait to chill! and forget about everyday sh(&*!

peace
    Hi Gustavo and Brooke

We arrive on the 8th also. What time does your plane land in Montego Bay? We may be on the same bus if your arrive around 10:30 - 11:30 am. If not, we will see you at the resort.

If you look at the photo contest for July-August at #37 - my husband is the good looking, bald guy (LOL) in the middle called "Wednesday". I am will him 24/7 and even after 35 years together. He deserves a medal.

Paul and Debbie

Default Debbie....

Quote Originally Posted by WE <3 COUPLES View Post
    Hi Stef

I am not good at posting pictures, but if you look on the recent photo contest at #37, my husband is the bald, good looking guy -LOL - in the middle "Wednesday" and we are together just about 24/7.

Debbie
    Yeah!!!! I found someone coming at the same time as us.. Now, can you see our pic??? I am assuming that if we add to friends we can plan a meet up for a drink or something... Hell, I am confused!!!!

Steffi,

you guys should post a picture here....that way when we walk by you guys at the resort, we can pull you aside and see if we know your friend here in Grapevine...........
    Eleven days!!!! Let me hear a yeeeehaw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steffy View Post
    Still confused on how to find if anyone is responding to us.. We are comiong on Sept 9th and R ReAdY!!!!!!! Would love to chat and find out if anyone will be on the plane with us or... will be there at the same time... Help me figure this out.. Thanks, first drink on us! hahah!

We will be there the 5th - 12th...can't wait!! This will be our first trip to Jamaica and we are celebrating our 25th anniversary!

Wayne & Anne
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wowser Wowser wowser ...doing the single digit dance!!

NINE Days!

Can I get a yee haw!?
    Last edited by The2ofus; August 27th, 2009 at 08:53 AM.

Steffie..you made us snicker when we saw that you were surfing Au Naturel!! LOL

Wayne and Anne Congrats on the anniversary! We are just ahead of you at 26 years married! That's a real accomplishment these days!
    What time do you arrive?..us at 2 o'clock...maybe we'll share the
    ride!!

Nine days!!!

Rick & Teresa,

We arrive at 2:10...wow, it looks like we probably will be sharing a ride!!

Wayne & Anne

Yeehaw!!! Leavin in the morning.It's 9:20AM, We both are home for the day, mostly packed.......it's gonna be a long day.