Default Transfer between resorts

We are looking for suggestions on best way (other than air) to get from CN to CTI. We've heard taking the shuttle to the airport then to CTI takes up almost a whole day and don't want to waist precious time on a bus. Does anyone have any suggestions on private transfer that can be booked through the resort? Any estimates on cost and time would be great!

Thanks for your help

We took the Couples shuttle from CSS to CN last March and it only took 2 hours and 12 minutes. It did not stop at the airport. The trick is to leave at 6:00 AM so you go through Montego Bay before the traffic hits. Wonderful ride in a new van.

Is this something you schedule thru the resort and do you mind me asking what the price was

I don't think there is a cost to the shuttle if you are booked at each of the resorts, I think the transfer from Negril to Ocho Rios is included. That is of course with in the Couples resorts.

I'd hire a private driver and do a little tour along the way. I have a great driver/tour guide if you would like his info email me jstweed@ameritech.net
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Quote Originally Posted by Huddy View Post
    Is this something you schedule thru the resort and do you mind me asking what the price was
    You schedule it through the resort (Guest Relations) and there is no charge. The only stipulation is that you have reservations at both resorts. Don't bother with a private driver. Save your money.