Default help, what room should we get CSS

I know this has probably been brought up numerous times but we recently just joined the Couples site as we are going for the first time to a Couples resort mid December. We are headed to CSS and need some opinions on rooms. We are very active, do not mind stairs at all, and would like some info on different rooms, different blocks and pictures if available. We do not plan on extended time in the room but would like some sort of outdoor sitting space. Thanks for the help,

Amy and John

If you'd like, send us an e-mail at pellis4@cogeco.ca , and we'll send you lots of information about CSS, and some pictures from our 2 trips . It's an amazing place!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by yellowdogs View Post
    I know this has probably been brought up numerous times but we recently just joined the Couples site as we are going for the first time to a Couples resort mid December. We are headed to CSS and need some opinions on rooms. We are very active, do not mind stairs at all, and would like some info on different rooms, different blocks and pictures if available. We do not plan on extended time in the room but would like some sort of outdoor sitting space. Thanks for the help,

Amy and John
    .....Being "very active", a room in "D" Block would be a good choice. Half way between the beach and Lobby. On the cliff, with great views. You may want to check out my write up and pics at;

http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=10561

Hi! Have tons of pics on my page as well. We recently stayed at CSS for the first time and had a One Bedroom Beachfront suite in B Block! Right in the action as you looked out in the AM or PM but no noise that kept us up and it was beautiful!!!! We are looking to go back in May to stay at CSA since this has now become the fav vacation for us!

Definitely D penthouse

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    Definitely D penthouse
    Ditto. Check out the minimal price difference, it's worth it!