Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sian_Ken. Not that I'm wishing our summer away, butt we can't wait for September to arrive for our 4th trip back "home" to CTI. Not knowing your plans, you make the call on meeting up with each other. We arrive on the 17th around 3pm(resort). Maybe the lobby as we check-in. If not then anywhere else. Let us know. I think this September 2011 group should post our picture so we know who everyone is. Come on September!!!

Default Cti 9/7 - 9/16

Here is a pic of us. If you are there when we are please come say hello.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by VickiandNorm View Post
    Here is a pic of us. If you are there when we are please come say hello.
    Hey Vicki and Norm,

We will be around during most of your trip so we will look forward to meeting the two of you. Pamela's birthday is on the 7th so feel free to join the party when you get in. If we miss you we will see you on the island the next day, may be a little late though ; ) We'll post pics soon.

No problems, only situations

Gabe & Pamela

VickiandNorm,
    Nice picture!! We will b posting ours soon also. We will b there quite a few of the days that u r there. We will have to meet at the bar, on the beach or by the pool.

Gabe & Pamela,
    We look forward to seeing u also and helping Pamela celebrate her birthday. I was just looking at your dates. R u leaving on the 11th? We don't come in until the 11th.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

Unfortunately yes, we will be leaving way too early on the 11th but no worries we'll make sure to heat it up just enough for your arrival.

No problems, only situations

Gabe & Pamela

Hello All –
    Well Thanks to Vicki and Norm for taking the initiative and becoming the first familiar faces for the September rendezvous. So lets keep the ball rolling. Here is a pic of us from our last visit to Dunn’s River Falls.
    Name: Gabe & Pamela
    Dates: Sept 5th to Sept 11th
    Special Event: Pamela turns dirty 30 on Sept 7th
    CTI Virgins or Veterans: Veterans
    Islanders: YES!!!
    Rum Punch and Red Stripe before Noon: Hell Yes!!!
    Name:  IMG_0641.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  56.2 KB

Hey cuse and spice505, I have updated my profile with a picture and added you both as friends. What rooms do you usually go for? We have booked a deluxe ocean view room. Just wondered what they are like.
    Sian_Ken
    Couples Tower Isle September 2011

Default This is a pic of us :)

This is us. Say hi if you run into us during our trip 8-15th Sept. 17 weeks to go!!!!

Hi Sian_Ken. We booked the premier ocean view. Had the same room 2 yrs. ago and loved it. We had the deluxe ocean view before that and it was very nice too. The only difference was the location of the room(what building you are in). You're going to love the view,room,staff,food,drinks,etc. To get a idea of the rooms, click on accomadations. Working on posting our picture besides being on our profile. Sorry we can't meet the other couples going in September.

Sian_Ken sorry for the delay. I was in Reno, NV. We booked the Ocean Jr. Ste. This is our 1st time @ Couples. We wanted the frig and minibar. By the time we arrive now all the rooms will have minibars and room service and no horseback riding. Still trying to get our picture on here but, it doesn't seem to be working. We must b doing something wrong. It's middle of May. September not too far behind. Can not wait!!!!
    Terry & Tonia Collins

Trying to get our picture up on our signature. Seeing if it works....

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

Here is a little bit about us:

Names: Ralph & Roberta
    Dates at CTI: 9/17 - 9/26
    Special Event Celebrating: 29th Wedding Anniversary
    CTI Virgins or Veterans: Veterans
    Islanders: Yes
    Drinks Before Noon: Why Of Course!!

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

We had to cancel our trip. Very sad. Maybe we will see you all next time.

Norm and Vicki

We will be there around Sep 18-25. This is our first trip to CTI, last time we stayed at CN.

Hi OutfittersSurplus-Gifts.com(Robert). I guess you will be seeing us around. We arrive with our friends Sept.17-26. This will be our 4th trip to CTI. You're going to love CTI. I can't wait to meet you (and the others). Waiting to hear how you compare both resorts. We want to try another(which one) but can't get away from CTI. What time do you arrive on the 18? Drinks are on me.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

We arrive mid afternoon after taking the red eye from Los Angeles.

Outfitters. Hope you get some shut eye during your red eye. We'll be waiting for you. We'll make meet up plans shortly.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

Hi all!

John and Amy here. We're all set for our favorite summer vacation destination. We just crossed into double digit countdown territory, 99 days. We will be at CTI from 9/3 until 9/11.

Looking forward to another fun filled week of visiting friends, playing tennis, cool drinks, great food and of course, the island! Below is our picture to add to the other faces on the list.

Name:  john Amy[1].jpg
Views: 344
Size:  27.9 KB

Hi JohnAmy. Sorry we're going to miss each other. Save us some sunshine and rum. Have a GREAT time!!!

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

Wooo we are now into double digits! 96 days till we arrive at CTI! I CANT WAIT!!
    Sian_Ken
    Couples Tower Isle September 2011

We have now re-booked for our original dates. See you all Sept. 6 - 15 ! Woo Hoo!! Checked my email about the Wednesday special today and it was a deal we could not refuse. 54% off is hard to beat! So Happy!!!

Vicki and Norm

Yeah...... I am so stoked to be going back to JA! Come on September!

Counting down the days to September 10 and so excited. My second trip to Jamaica, first trip to Couples, and my husband's first trip. Come on September!

Laura and Paul. Sorry we are going to miss you. We arrive on the 17th. Save us some sun&rum. Have a GREAT time.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

How do the sunsets at CTI compare to CN? Too bad we can't spend a month at each resort!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast