Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

40 days to go!

36 days to go back "home"

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

Ok, so I am new to this! I just realized there was a message board! How exciting!

Anyways, we are getting married September 10, and will be coming to the Couples Resort September 12-19! This is our first trip to a Couples Resort and we can not be more excited!

We are interested in meeting up with you guys as well! We are all about having a good time!

We are also interested in doing some excursions, and we'd like to do the Bob Marley excursion as well (my fiance went on this before and said it was amazing)!!!

Hope to hear from you all soon! I tried to post a picture but I am not for sure how!

-Lyndsay and Chris-

37 days and counting. 9/22 - 9/27 for the first time.... just need the Lithuanian Embassy to deliver the final piece to the puzzle!! *fingers crossed*

Congrats lhw15. You are going to love CTI as you will see why we are going back "home" for the 4th time. We will be there 9/17-9/26. HOPE we can meet up with you. Keep in touch and we should plan a meet up place and time with others that will be there the same time.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

Lyndsay. Just found out where you were from and our very good friends are visiting us this weekend from Lexington. Wondering if you know George&Donna Barber? Now for sure we have to get together as we are visitors to your state yearly.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

We're also getting married on September 10th!!! And we will be honeymooning at CTI Sept. 19-24. Please come say hi if you see us as we are first timers.

Only 33 more days!
    Whitney and Ben
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey, I am not for sure who they are but we are from right outside of Lexington! I actually work and go to school in Lexington! Thats pretty cool, what a small world it is! That sounds cool, and I agree that we should all try to pick a time and a meet up place to have drinks!!!

We can not wait, we haven't been on vacation at all this year besides going to the lake and Kings Island so it is going to be so nice to be able to get away after a hectic summer and wedding planning!!

I am just looking for a break from school and work!!! Can't wait to meet up with everyone!

Congrats on your wedding!!! Too bad you all will be arriving the day we are leaving

I figured out how to post a picture, so if you see us come say hey!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Only 23 more days!! We are sooooo excited...Sept 10 can't get here soon enough!

Whitney.tripp - You will absolutely love CTI, we honeymooned there 29 years ago and we are coming
    back for our 4th trip. We will be there 9/17 - 9/26. Our picture is posted, hopefully we will all meet. You
    can't miss my husband, he usually has a Syracuse shirt on and I am very short and have grey hair!! See you soon, good luck with your wedding.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

We changed our dates to August 31st till Sept. 9th due to Norm's job. See you all soon!

lhw15. Seeing that you will be at CTI before us, please save us some rum. You'll have 5 days on us before we get there. Maybe we can meet at the swim-up pool the day we get there(17th) The 1st round of drinks are on me.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

WOW…We can hardly believe it only 17days till paradise. Much to our surprise time is flying by, luckily Pamela is on the ball and just finished her Jamaican shopping spree. I for one am too busy concentrating on my pre-season training regimen; you know a guy needs to have his priorities. Well the good life officially starts on September 5th around 6:00pm island time. So with this post I am looking for any advice to help the both of us keep focus during these last two weeks. Our schedule is jam packed and all we can concentrate on is that first whiff of ocean air.
    No problems, Only Situations.
    Pamela & Gabe

whitney.tripp Congrats and you're going to love CTI and what it has to offer. I'm sure we will meet up even though we arrive on the 17th. I'm easy to pick out, I wear something with "SYRACUSE" on it. Please stop and say "hi"

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

Only 30 days left! Cannot wait.
    ...Robert...

20 days till I get married on 10th September! 23 days till honeymoon at CTI. So excited! YIPPEEEE!!

Name:  SV201819.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  37.5 KB
    Sian_Ken
    Couples Tower Isle September 2011

The Conrads (brent and sam)
    We are heading to cti 8/27-9/3; stayed at css last year and loved it!
    Looking forward to visiting our second home next week and meeting some new Jamerican friends

Keep our fingers crossed no bad weather

Since we changed our dates our countdown got much shorter. We will be there a week from Wednesday (8/31) and are staying till the 9th. After that we are flying to Florida instead of home to Idiana. We learned that Norm will be working in southern Florida till some time next spring and the job starts Sept. 12th. All winter at a campground in Key Largo does not break my heart a bit! We are towing our camper down there before our trip and flying out of Fort Lauderdale instead of Chicago now. Life is such an incredible adventure! Packing suitcases for 9 days in paradise and at the same time packing our camper for 6 - 8 months in Florida. I am going totally crazy here but it will all be woth it when I get a Hummingbird in my hand and hit the beach at our favorite place in the world. See you all soon! Hoping my sanity is still intact somewhat by the time we get there.

My fiance and I will be there on our honeymoon for most of that time frame.

My fiance and I will be there for some of the same time as you on our honeymoon as well! We are also getting married on 9/10/11!!

srouse- Congrats and you'll going to love CTI. I see you are from Kentucky, so is lhw15. When will you be at CTI? We will have to meet up with everyone. Keep in touch and keep reading this meet up board.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

Srouse- I see your from Lexington? We are from Versailles! So exciting! When are you leaving for your honeymoon? We are leaving on September 12 from Lexington, wonder if we have the same flight? We are also getting married on September 10!! Congrats, hope to hear from you soon!

The time is getting closer everyone!! We are down to 17 days to the wedding which means 18 days and a wake up until we leave for CTI!!!! Thats all I can think about! Luckily I only have to work tomorrow and 4 days next week and then I am off until after the wedding/honeymoon!!!!

Well her passport arrived yesterday a whole month early! Thank you Lithuania!

Now we just have a final issue to overcome and away we go!

I'll see if she is ok with posting a picture to know who you guys are looking for!

9/22 - 9/27 CTI 2011

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast