Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Hello! My soon to be hubby and I are getting married at CTI on September 23!!! We are so excited and ready to meet new friends. It will just be the two of us, as none of our friends or family can make it. We will be there September 19-27. Can't wait!!!!

ajwest - we will be there to see you get married. We love to see people married there so we will look forward to it. You will have a great time.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

Congrats ajwest!

We will also be there at the same time as you! No doubt a lot of fun will be had!

...Robert...

I'm not hard to miss as I'll be sporting this tattoo

Not the greatest picture but you get the idea....

Name:  100_3676.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  35.1 KB

Hi Amber. Congrats and you're going to love CTI and what it's going to offer you. You will soon see why we are coming back "home" for the 4th time. We will be there from 9/17-9/26. Sorry your friends and family couldn't make it but don't worry, you will make many new friends. Your wedding along with so many others that we seen on the beach is "out of this world." Can't wait to meet you and the other Sept. group. We will have to plan a meet-up place real soon, only 22 days left. Keep in touch and if you have any questions or concerns, ask.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

27 days and counting.... tick, tock, tick, tock.

27 days and counting... tick, tock, tick, tock

A big thanks to everyone for your kind words!! We are so excited to be having our wedding at CTI. I can't believe how stress-free we have felt about everything. Can't wait to meet everyone :-)

Amber and Jason

13 days and a wake up!!! Can't wait to be in Jamaica!!!

We will be there tomorrow! Woohoo! Flying out of Fort Lauderdale at 5:45am and will land in Montego Bay before noon. So excited!!!! Last minute packing is almost done so it's time to zip up the suitcases and relax. Hope we can get some sleep before we start the drive at 1:30am. Might be too hyper to sleep. See you all soom!

Quote Originally Posted by ajwest View Post
    Hello! My soon to be hubby and I are getting married at CTI on September 23!!! We are so excited and ready to meet new friends. It will just be the two of us, as none of our friends or family can make it. We will be there September 19-27. Can't wait!!!!
    My wife and I are renewing our vows the same day at CSA. Welcome to the September 23rd club!!! Congrats!!!

CSA-September 2006
    CSA-September 2007

Thanks Kevski! It's the day we met two years ago

The countdown begins 23 days. Cuse looking forward to seeing you and Roberta again

We will be there in less than 3 weeks! 9/19.......
    Anyone that's interested in a meet up let me know. My contact info is in my profile. Wishing for great weather!

Default Just found out!

My wife and I have searched this message board for months and finally found out we are going to CTI. We did the secret rendezvous back in May and wanted to be a CTI. It worked out and we can not be more excited. We will be at CTI 9/9/11-9/18/11 and hope to meet you fellow CTIers there. Any tips for some 1st timers? This is my wife's 1st time to Jamaica and my second albeit 18 years ago via a cruise.

My wife and I found out we are going to CTI and booking the secret rendezvous in May. We are so excited to meet everyone that is staying during our duration which is 9/9/11-9/18/11. This is my wife's first time to Jamaica and my second albeit 18 years ago via a cruise. Any good tips for newbies?

20 days and counting... time is flying now, but I'm sure will come to a standstill around the 19th or 20th... lol

9/22-9/27 See you there!!

Congrats on all the weddings and renewing of vows!

To the couples that will be at CTI the same time as us,(Spice505, Jewelz705, Sian_Ken, lhw15, Bricks41, ajwest, Whitny.tripp, OutfitterSurplusGift.com, and our friends SteelerHoney) we can't wait to meet you all. After talking on these boards for sometime, we now can meet each other. I will always be wearing something ORANGE or SYRACUSE on. PLEASE!!!!!! stop and say "hi".

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

Oops, didn't finish. 13 more days. Can't wait. See you all soon.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

Landing 9/19 and was wondering if anyone is doing the reggae dance classes or the bike ride?

Final Count Down - 10 days and counting!!

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

Woohoo!!! Ten days! We're pretty excited..can you tell? Praying for great weather and flawless flights. Nervous about carrying on my wedding dress, but I've heard this is very common and usually no problem. Also, we would love to do all of the excursions, but we are NOT early risers or good with schedules...especially on vacation. Any thoughts?

Amber and Jason

This time tomorrow we'll be on our flight and headed to CTI. If I can just get through the next 6 hours of work...so excited and ready to go! First timers and we can't wait to see all that CTI has to offer and do the Bob Marleyand Dunns River tours! Whoo hoo!

Laura and Paul - how long are you there? Provide some feedback when you get back! Have a great time!

12 days and counting!!

Amber & Jason, DON'T worry. We don't have control of the weather and your dress will be fine UNTIL you run in the ocean OR jump into the pool. Do what you want and when BUTT try to do as much of what Couples has to offer. You will be glad you did. Then you will be return guest like us for the 4th time. Can't wait to meet you. Start packing!!!!!

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast