Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Where's our Sept. crew? Haven't heard from many lately. Hope EVERYONE is starting to pack. Only 7 days till we get back "home". Can't wait to meet everyone and have some fun, rum too.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

Hey Everyone.. hope all is well.. sorry I haven't written in awhile I have been so busy with last minute wedding stuff!!! Yesterday was the wedding and it was absolutely perfect! We could not have had any better weather and things flowed perfectly! Today we finished packing for our trip to CTI!! We leave Lexington at like 9:15 in the morning and should arrive in Jamaica at about 1:30ish I believe!!! So excited, hope to meet up with you all while we are there!!!!

Getting ready! Coming in on the 19th

Final countdown!! 10 days to go!!!

Just got our SR assignment for 9/21-9/29!!!! CTI here we come.

Welcome SnR<3. Check on who will be at CTI the same time as you. We will be there and hopefully we can meet. Stop and say "hi". You'll love CTI.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

RAlph and Roberta, it was great to meet you all. So sorry that we didn't get to say good bye, we got busy packing and decided to hit the sack a little early! Send me am email at lyndsaywilder@yahoo.com and we can exchange contact info! Hope to see ya soon! Enjoy the rest of your trip

Lyndsay, It was great meeting you also. We will keep in touch.

To everyone we met at CTI 9/17-9/26 it was a blast and we couldn't have asked for a better week especially the weather was awesome. We will catch up with everyone that I received their email addresses and keep in touch. God Bless you all!!

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

It was great to meet everyone we did while at CTI, I will remember it forever.

It was our first but won't be our last visit to Couples or Jamaica.

Thanks for the memories!

Hi everyone!

We had a great time at CTI and had a chance to meet some of you. We will be back again to Jamaica for sure.

While we were there we met one of the guys that was always out cleaning the main pool and I can't remember his name. He was always wearing a seashell necklace. Does anyone know his name?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6