Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default CTI September 2011

Hi,

We are visiting CTI from 8th to 15th September 2011 for our honeymoon. This will be our first time to Couples and would love to get in touch with other couples going at the same time as us. We are looking to do a few activities not included in the package and would be great to do these with people from Couples.

Bec and Josh

Hello Bec and Josh,

Wifey and I will be there from 8/27 thru 9/3..We'll miss ya, but will leave some sand on the beach for ya. :-) Congrats on the wedding!..You picked a great place to honeymoon..My wife and I did the same in August 2003...

Just booked 9/9/11 - 9/15/11. We've been to CN twice and CTI twice - all in April. We'll miss our April Amigos, but are looking forward to meeting new friends while we celebrate our 10th anniversary!

302 days!!!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Default Fantastic

Can't wait to meet many new friends....will post some pics of us before we head over so you know who we are.

Excited to check out 'The Island' too, in Australia topless is about all we can get away with over here!

Quote Originally Posted by wilson_beca View Post
    Can't wait to meet many new friends....will post some pics of us before we head over so you know who we are.

Excited to check out 'The Island' too, in Australia topless is about all we can get away with over here!
    The island is where we spend all day, every day. We've met the best people there! You'll love it!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

My husband & I will be @ CTI 09/11/11-9/18/11 to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary also.

Heading back "home" for the 4th time 9/17-9/26 with our friends(1st. timers). Can't wait to see the staff and to meet up with our CTI friends Mudslide. 262 days!!!

Default CTI Sept 2011

Hello!

My fiance and I are also planning our honeymoon at CTI during the week of Sept 12-19. We're also interested in some of the excursions and meeting other fun couples!

Julie & Bobby

My fiance and I will be there on our honeymoon for most of that time frame.

we arrive on the 4th sept, 3rd time in ochio rios but the first at this resort

7 months to go! so excited! We are probably looking at going to Dolphin Cove and Dune Buggy Tour as external trips and going on the Catamaran, Horseriding and Dunns Falls through the resort.

So excited to return to Tower Isle for a week of sun and fun. 8/31-9/7

We're out! Pulled off April after all!!!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Me and my fiance are getting married on the 10th September 2011 and are honeymooning from 13-20 Sept. Hope to see some of your there Am so excited to go!!

We had to cancel our trip. Very sad. Maybe we will see you all next time.

Norm and Vicki

One thing we now know is NOT cool is stripping to nude during the poolside gala and diving into the main pool. Norm and another friend learned that one the hard way. That was when the main pool still had a diving board and they both went off it naked during dinner. Bad idea.....LOL They were told not to do that ever again but it was SO funny! Too much rum and Red Stripe does funny things to people. Teehee!

My fiance and I will be there for some of the same time as you on our honeymoon as well! We are also getting married on 9/10/11!!

srouse- Congrats and you'll going to love CTI. I see you are from Kentucky, so is lhw15. When will you be at CTI? We will have to meet up with everyone. Keep in touch and keep reading this meet up board.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

Time is winding down. It will be September before we know it. I am sooo excited!
    Terry & Tonia Collins

Not wishing our good weather away but we are excited too for the 4th time. Can't wait to meet everyone this September.

We just booked for 9/7 - 9/16 and we are so excited. We have been to CTI twice but that was before the renovations. We did CSS once while CTI was closed but CTI is our home. We will be at the island most days. See you all real soon!!!

Cuse, we will b leaving the next day after u arrive. We r going to need to meet on the 17th night for drinks. We will probably b a little depressed but, don't take it personal. We will b able to find some excitement for u before the depressing next day.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

spice505. You make it sound like it's the end of the world. I know how you feel after spending a wonderful vacation at CTI. Can't wait to meet you.

Spice - We will be there most of the time you are there. We booked Sept. 7-16. See ya there!

Last night I had a dream that we got to CTI and I forgot to bring shoes. Wierd! I guess I am getting pretty excited for the trip already.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast