Default CSS and CN Repeaters Dinner

I know that the repeater's dinner is on Monday nights at CN, what night is at CSS?

And if we are doing a split between the two resorts do we get to go to the repeaters dinner at both?

Repeater's dinner at CSS is Thursday.

Ok, so correct me if I am wrong, but won't we get an invitation to the repeaters dinner at both CSS and CN? I am not trying to sound greedy, but if we only can go to one of them then I would rather go the the repeaters dinner at CN.

The good news is that I think we will have two lobster nights, because I think I read that Wednesday is lobster night at CSS and I know that Friday is lobster night at CN and we will be at each on a Wednesday and a Friday.

Only 266 days to go.

Yes, you get to go to both dinners.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Thursday and yes you do get to experience the repeater's dinner at both.

Bart & Bug

If you're qualified for repeaters dinner and you're staying at one resort for two weeks, can you go to repeaters dinner twice at same place?

Quote Originally Posted by katfred View Post
    If you're qualified for repeaters dinner and you're staying at one resort for two weeks, can you go to repeaters dinner twice at same place?
    I know people who have gone twice in their 2 week stay. At CTI the repeater's dinner is the same night as the Beach Party so I would probably skip one of the repeater's dinners and go to the Beach Party (if I was lucky enough to stay 2 weeks!)

Your invitation to the dinner is in the welcome package. At CSS they are now asking you to RSVP so they are sure to have the correct number of seats and servings. We just returned from CSS and it was great.

Romance Rewards page indicates only ONE invitation to repeater's dinner per stay.

We'll be at CSS over two Thursday nights in February. I assume that means we could go to the Repeating Guest Dinner twice....right?

Hi,
    It is my understanding that you need to consider from a reservation standpoint. If you are the same resort for two weeks that is one reservation and thus you are eligible to attend the Repeater's dinner once during the two weeks. But if you stay at one resort for one week and a different resort the next week, that represent's two different, separate reservations and each stand alone... Thus you are eligible to attend the Repeater's dinner at each resort.

We have been to CSA twice, CN twice and have enjoyed the Repeater's dinner each time. We will be going to CSS in 16 days and then to CTI for our first visit to these two resorts. We love Jamaica and Couples...

It used to be the case that you could go twice (we have always done so in the past - we always stay for 2 weeks) but now according to the Romance Rewards information page you can only go once per stay

No Katfred I don't think so, according to the website under Romance Rewards, you only get one invitation per stay at a resort. Which is why I was asking.