Hybrid View

Default Ocean jr suite vs premier ocean @TI

Hi there!!! Going to Tower Isle in April. Just wondering if its worth the extra money to get the ocean jr suite. Its not that much more money. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks!!!!!

There were several things that we appreciated about the Ocean Jr. Suite.

- The view! What a great view of the Ocean and the Island. At night people would gather on the patio to enjoy the view. We would go sit on our balcony and enjoy the same view, 4 floors up.

- The jacuzzi tub -- Great way to relax. By the way, great view from the tub (looks out over the ocean and island).

- The Space -- Having that extra space was nice, especially on the mornings that we ordered room service.

- The sounds -- We loved opening the doors to the balconies and listening to the waves.

- The proximity -- We were close to the beach, restaurants, pool and gym.

- The mini bar -- Although we didn't make as much use of this feature as we could have, it was nice to have it there.

When it was all said and done, the room upgrade made my wife feel special.

I guess it depends on how much time you plan to spend in your room. I know when I'm back at the room often I'm out on the balcony anyways. The premier ocean rooms are very nice, and unless you were going with another couple and wanted to hang out in a room I'd say just save the extra money and go with the premier ocean.

The suites do give you a minibar in the room if thats an issue.

We stayed in an Ocean Jr. Suite a couple years ago and loved it! Nothing like having your own personal jacuzzi to hop into back in your room.

Bart & Bug

For us, my husband & I r going in 09/2011. We opted for the suite over the other rooms primarily because of the fridge and minibar. After the evening is over with the resort, then I like to continue with my own private party. We like to sit on the balcony/patio, view the ocean and have a little cocktail of our own. I am not for getting the stuff from the bar and carrying it to the room. I want to make my own drinks, at this point. Not sure how much time we will b spending in and out the room because, we will celebrating our 10 year anniversary. I guess it's just your preference. The minibar was definitely important to us. You only get the fridge and minibar with the suites.

Quote Originally Posted by ckgirl View Post
    Hi there!!! Going to Tower Isle in April. Just wondering if its worth the extra money to get the ocean jr suite. Its not that much more money. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks!!!!!
    We just came back from CTI Oct 18 to 25 for our 23rd anniversary, we were married there, first time back.... I WANT TO GO BACK RIGHT NOW!!! Spend the money on the Junior Suite It was well worth it!!! Say hi to Byron for us,

Linda and John

Thanks everyone for the info!!!! Can't wait to go !!! Happy Anniversary Linda and John !!!