Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: March 2011

Default March 2011

Lets start a March 2011 thread

Maxine & Rich March 23 to March 30,2011

8th time to Couples resorts. First time to Tower Isle. Now we will have been to all four resorts

Adolph and Sue March 5 to March 12,2011
    (Adolph's birthday is March 8th)
    12th time to Couples Resorts.
    5th time to CTI
    CSS - 4th time will be Jan. 2011
    CN - 2002, 2005, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Sueboo View Post
    Adolph and Sue March 5 to March 12,2011
    (Adolph's birthday is March 8th)
    12th time to Couples Resorts.
    5th time to CTI
    CSS - 4th time will be Jan. 2011
    CN - 2002, 2005, 2009
    SUE! Are we going to see you this January at CSS??? I hope so! We will be there the 8th through the 16th. Would love to see you and Adolph again.

Anyone else going to CTI in March 2011?

Dave and Michelle from the UK. We are 1st timers to Couples and will be there 26th February to 12th March and can't wait.

daveandchell- Welcome to the Couples family! You will love CTI. See you in March.

We look forward to meeting you all soon Sueboo. All this time spent on the message board is only wetting the appetite further. Still only 162 days to go (203 days down so far) and time is flying.

Default Returning "HOME"

Clayton and Sandy from North Dakota USA will be returning home on March 17th through the 27th. We look forward to the R,R,&R,(rest, relaxation and romance) that only Couples can provide. This will be our third time to CTI. Can't wait to meet new friends!

Peace!

It looks like we'll be there before the rest of you above this thread. We arrive at CTI Feb 23rd and leave Mar 4th. 1st time to CTI. Been to Swept Away 3x and San Souci once.

Will be at CTI March 16-23 for our March 19th wedding. Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Default Feb. 27 to March 7, 2011

My husband and I (Steve and Sharon) will be returning to CTI for our 2nd time February 27th to March 7th. We have been to CSA twice as well. We love Couples.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

Quote Originally Posted by gravysgal View Post
    My husband and I (Steve and Sharon) will be returning to CTI for our 2nd time February 27th to March 7th. We have been to CSA twice as well. We love Couples.
    Looking forward to meeting you both since our stays overlap. What is/are your favorite aspect(s)of CTI? Which is your favorite of the two Couples you've been to?

Correction, we are there February 26th to March 7th. What I love about CTI is that it just feels more intimate because it isn't as large as CSA. I found that at CTI we would run into the same people more frequently because it was smaller and liked that. The staff at CTI are also unbelievable and perhaps a touch better than the staff at CSA. However, CSA is near and dear to my heart because we got married there in 2006. We have been there twice and hope to return again, however it is a little more pricey than CTI which is why we have decided to return to CTI for a second time. My husband loves to dive and the dive team at CTI are excellent. We made some really good friends at our trip to CTI in February of this year and they will be meeting us there next February. We are also celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary (albeit a couples months early) while we are there. Look forward to meeting you. Based on your user ID I'm guessing you also like to dive so I'm sure you'll meet my husband on the 27th of February as he will be diving first thing on our first full day there!
    Sharon "gravysgal"

This trip is going to be great for divers! I know of at least 4 (possibly 5)divers staying within the same timeframe.
    Dave,
    Steve,
    Jeff/me,
    Marissa
    and possibly Dan.

It will be fun getting to know all of you while we are making bubbles at 60 to 80 feet deep. Now, for me, it seems winter cant get here quick enough and THEN we can thaw out in paradise! Ya Mon!

Hi Jeff,
    Just to update you I booked to do the open water course back home in the UK during 2 intensive weekends in January, meaning I am clear to dive whilst out at CTI. Depending how time is and money after Christmas I may try and get the advanced course in before I get out to Jamaica, 118 days now on the 26th February. If I don't see you before I look forward to meeting you on the dive boat probably Monday 28th if you are diving that day.
    You said about thawing out I think I will feel like I've been in the deep freeze after open water diving in the UK during January and possibly February, will be worth it though.
    Take care and see you soon.
    Regards Dave

So where is everyone from? Steve and I are from a town just outside of Toronto (Whitby) in Canada.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

Jeff you can add another diver to that list because we are meeting a couple we met at CTI last year (they are from England). Trevor and Linda. Trevor dives as well (which is how my husband and he met, thus the friendship we struck). The list is getting bigger. I will be sipping cocktails with Linda while you all get your dive on!!
    Sharon "gravysgal"

Hi gravysgal,
    Michelle and I are from the Midlands in the UK. I am planning to be on the dive boat so may well get to meet you all there.
    Regards Dave

Well it seems our divebuddy list is growing! Very Cool!
    So far here is how it stands at this date in time.

Divers Couple names

Dave, (Dave and Michelle)
    Steve, (Steve and sharon - gravysgal)
    Jeff/me, (Jeff and susan, Iscubanow47)
    Marissa, and possibly Dan (not on MB)
    Trevor (Trevor and Linda)

Lets keep this list growing! See you all in late Feb.

Dave, I believe I met and dived with a Trevor from the UK a couple of years ago while at CSS, wondering it he is the same person. I'll know as soon as i see him. So, I'm looking forward to that too.

Steve and Sharon, our friends from the Buffalo NY area are meeting us at CTI. You guys dont live far from each other. We (my wife and I) visited them just a few weeks ago and went to FallFest at Ellicottville NY. Had a blast, as always when we get together.
    My wife and I are from Dekalb Illinois. Land of the "Winged Ear of Corn" (The seed corn logo).

See you all soon, albeit not soon enough!

My wife and I are going to be at CTI on 3/12 - 3/18 celebrating our delayed honeymoon (married in July, but why leave Chicago when it's warm???)

First time to CTI and first time to a Couples at all, although we have been to Jamaica before and are hooked.

Really looking forward to having a great time and chillaxin.

I can't dive because of an ear problem, but I do love to snorkel. Is there a "red headed step child" of the dive group that likes to snorkel? lol

Tiffy, Congrats on recent marriage! We too are from the Chicagoland area...aka Dekalb. Alas, My wife is not red headed nor a stepchild but she does like to snorkel. Another problem would be that we leave before you arrive. Good luck finding a snorkel buddy. Unfortunately we'll miss you guys. What part of Chicagoland are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by iscubanow47 View Post
    Dave, I believe I met and dived with a Trevor from the UK a couple of years ago while at CSS, wondering it he is the same person. I'll know as soon as i see him. So, I'm looking forward to that too.

Steve and Sharon, our friends from the Buffalo NY area are meeting us at CTI. You guys dont live far from each other. We (my wife and I) visited them just a few weeks ago and went to FallFest at Ellicottville NY. Had a blast, as always when we get together.
    My wife and I are from Dekalb Illinois. Land of the "Winged Ear of Corn" (The seed corn logo).

See you all soon, albeit not soon enough!
    Jeff, Trevor was only previously at Couples Negril (2008) and then at CTI in 2010 with us in February.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

We are going to Couples March 27-April 1....but I can't decide which one and haven't booked.

Jody and Jamie here. First timers!!! We'll be there from Feb 26-March 4th. SO EXCITED!!!! We're both 29 and from outside Atlanta.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast