Default Private Dinner CSA

I really want to book a private dinner for me and my fiance when we are on our honeymoon in a couple months. Can anyone tell me how the menu works though? I love to eat almost anything, she will eat any meat but won't eat most seafood and no fish(only shrimp, scallops, and lobster).*lucky me huh Do they give you any choice on menu or consult with you at all? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by corsolvr85 View Post
    I really want to book a private dinner for me and my fiance when we are on our honeymoon in a couple months. Can anyone tell me how the menu works though? I love to eat almost anything, she will eat any meat but won't eat most seafood and no fish(only shrimp, scallops, and lobster).*lucky me huh Do they give you any choice on menu or consult with you at all? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    We are doing the private dinner for the first time this year. Couples sent us an email to make the arrangements with the menu. There are two complete meals to choose from, one has grilled beef tenderloin as the entree and the other is lobster tail and prociutto wrapped chiken breast. Each has a soup or salad, appetizer and dessert selection. We are planning to choose one of each so we can taste them both!

We just booked our Private Dinner on the beach for our upcoming trip. We'll be there Wednesday!! If you call Couples and ask them about setting up the dinner, they'll send you the form to set it up and they'll send you the menu. There are 2 options, and they both sound delicious!!

There were two menu options to choose from...however i cant remember what they were. our meal was cancelled due to rain. sorry i know that doesnt really help. think exotic food though, it isnt meat/potatoes.

tom

Thanks for the info! How far in advance should I set it up? We are going in 2 months from tommorow.

Ours is booked for Friday night.....we chose one of each choice. Beef Tenderloin and Lobster........can not wait!!!

Links to the menus are available on the CSA dining page, or, you can just click here: http://couples.com/12sw/24g-PrivateDiningMenu-1.htm and http://couples.com/12sw/24h-PrivateDiningMenu-2.htm

Do we need to book before we get there? Or can we book after we arrive?
    Thanks!