Default Is road noise a problem at either resort in Ocho Rios?

We have been to CSA a few times and I know the road noise can be annoying for those staying in the suites closest to the road and even in the Atrium suites. We always stay in the Atrium suites and the last time we were there, it bothered us alot. We are thinking we will book the Secret Rendezvous next time we go and feel we will most likely be sent to one of the resorts in Ocho Rios. I was hoping someone could tell me if road noise is an issue with any of the rooms at CTI or CSS? I can,t recall ever reading anything about that on this message board but I thought I would ask the experts.

I don't remember any road noise at CSS

We have stayed in three different Atriums and some have road noise but some do not. The last one we got was in front of the wedding gazebo (as in between the water and the gazebo) and all we could hear was the fountain and the ocean. We could see a little bit of the ocean too. The other two Atriums we had were pretty close to the lobby and we could hear the road loud and clear. There are a few "rows" of Atriums, the rows closer to the ocean and BFS and the ones back towards the lobby and old Garden Suites. If you can get one in that front/BFS/ocean side layer you would probably be happier. Anyway, that doesn't answer your question at all but it might help should you find yourself in another Atrium that is noisy.

Only stayed oceanside at CTI where you might hear an occasional jake brake, but otherwise its just the tree frogs and the ocean.

We stayed at CTI last year in the building above the gym, and the road noise didn't bother us. We didn't spend hardly any time in our room during the day, but it was no problem at night.

Quote Originally Posted by ct ti fan View Post
    Only stayed oceanside at CTI where you might hear an occasional jake brake, but otherwise its just the tree frogs and the ocean.
    This...and it was fantastic. Keep our patio door open every night for this very reason.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

We have stayed in the new building 2X, building 1 and what is now building 3. Never noticed road noise at CTI just the waves crashing below or the fountain in the main pool.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    We have stayed in three different Atriums and some have road noise but some do not. The last one we got was in front of the wedding gazebo (as in between the water and the gazebo) and all we could hear was the fountain and the ocean. We could see a little bit of the ocean too. The other two Atriums we had were pretty close to the lobby and we could hear the road loud and clear. There are a few "rows" of Atriums, the rows closer to the ocean and BFS and the ones back towards the lobby and old Garden Suites. If you can get one in that front/BFS/ocean side layer you would probably be happier. Anyway, that doesn't answer your question at all but it might help should you find yourself in another Atrium that is noisy.
    They were asking about the resorts in Ocho Rios CSS & CTI.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    They were asking about the resorts in Ocho Rios CSS & CTI.
    Yes I realize that. That is why I said I am not answering their questions but helping if they end up going back to CSA. As they said in the original post, they stayed at CSA in Atrium suites and had road noise.
    Last edited by melody; November 3rd, 2010 at 10:39 AM.

Very little or any road noise at CTI or CSS.
    Irie Mon

Noise! What noise? Everynight we had to 'put up' with the tree frogs! Every morning we were awoken by the sounds of water lapping on the beaches. We EVEN had to listen to the russel of the breeze through the palm trees next to the balcony. And then there was the noise of that saxophone player as he strolled around the ground in the late afternoon.

Yeah there's lots of noise at CSS!

GERRYA, now THAT'S the kind of noise I want!