Default Pics/Reviews of Superior Ocean Rooms @ CTI

Does any one have any pics/reviews of the Superior Ocean rooms at CTI since the renovations? Look forward to your replies!
    Brandi

I don't have any pictures since the renovation, but the only difference between the Superior, Deluxe and Premier is basically the location. So if you check out the pictures on the website of the Deluxe, the Superior will be very similar.

We stayed in a Superior on our honeymoon in 2002. They are located in the South Wing (Building #1) and the only downside for us is that they do not face the beach and Island. Instead, the South wing faces the adjoining bay. However, if it means saving money on a room so you can stay an extra day, then that's what we'd do. You don't spend much time in the room anyway.

I'd be happy to send you a CTI map and room listing if that would help (amy.welch@hotmail.com). I could also show you our pictures from before the renovation so you can see the room size and location.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Cutie View Post
    Does any one have any pics/reviews of the Superior Ocean rooms at CTI since the renovations? Look forward to your replies!
    I was wanting to see some pics of the view from the superior rooms as well! We're booked for this, going in Sept - can't wait! The room could honestly be looking at a wall and I'd still be happy to be at CTI from what I've been hearing lol