Default Question About Free Massage for Returners

Hi,
    I understand that my wife and I receive a free half hour massage with our Romance Rewards points. I'm really not one for massages. Can my wife use both or just the one slated for her?
    Thanks,
    Jim

Sorry, she cannot take both. This is from the Romance Rewards Level Descriptions page. Not the notes at the bottom.

REWARD LEVELS

Young Love [3-13 Nights Stayed]

•Welcome gift of two t-shirts (male/female)
    •One his/her 30-minute massage*
    •Invitation to attend the Repeat Guest dinner
    •Departure snack and water pack
    •Trading Places Pass - One day exchange privileges with a Couples Resort in the same town. Space is limited and must be reserved at resort with the hotel guest services staff.

Renewed Love [14-23 Nights Stayed]

•Choice of welcome gift (Bottle of sparkling wine and confectionery or candles/oils or t-shirts )
    •Invitation to attend the Repeat Guest dinner**
    •$50 Gift Shop credit
    •Trading Places Pass - One day exchange privileges with a Couples Resort in the same town. Space is limited and must be reserved at resort with the hotel guest services staff.

Passionate Love [24+ Nights Stayed]

•Choice of welcome gift (Bottle of sparkling wine and confectionery or candles/oils or t-shirts )
    •Invitation to attend the Repeat Guest dinner**
    •One Category Upgrade upon arrival (subject to availability)
    •$75 Gift Shop credit
    •For stays of seven paid nights or longer, receive a check for US$100 upon departure. (For vacations involving two or more resorts, a minimum stay of seven nights at each resort is required in order to be eligible for the check.)
    Note: European guests must contact our London office to have a cheque drawn in local currency.
    Voice - [+44] 1582 794 420
    FAX - [+44] 1582 792112
    Email - sales@couplesresorts.co.uk
    *Note: Non-transferable. (Example, If husband does not want to take his ½ hour massage, wife’s ½ hour massage cannot be upgraded to a free one-hour massage or any other treatments)
    ** Note: One invitation per stay.

Program features and benefits are subject to change without notice.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

If you don't want the Couples Massage and your wife wants to go solo, you lose your half
    I too prefer not to have the massage so I just stay in the room and take a nap when my wife gets her free massage

Unfortunately the free massage can't be used by your partner. I'm in the same situation with my husband not liking massages.

Thanks for the info! Can't wait until 12/4!!!

Jim

I love massages, and I will be at CTI on Nov 4th to the 14th. LOL

Just go and give it a try...

We were told when we were there two weeks ago that it had to be a couples massage. They said a single can't go. My husband doesn't like massages either but went so I could have mine. You can ask for just a foot or hand massage and that he did enjoy.

My husband isnt the sort to get a message, but, I talked him into it and he loves it. We went to the tree house, it was very private, again just give it a shot, you may enjoy it. And, its something to do together!!
    142 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CN
    One Love,
    Mya

Hubby and I will be at CSA in just under 3 weeks. My question and i'm sure it is on the board here somewhere I just can't find it. How much is it to upgrade to a say 50 minute massage? We did the couples massage a few years back and loved it. Thanks in advance

You should try it. I don’t like strangers touching me either. It really is a wonderful perk. Give it a try.

I have never had a massage, I wonder whether this would be the time to dip a toe in the water!

I went form "never getting a massage, and I can't stand spas" kind of guy to booking an hour massage, getting a haircut, and getting a shave every trip in just three visits. This year.. I'm getting a manicure too. =-D

I am not proud, nor ashamed. Just telling you my story.

I'm in the same boat....I want to get a massage and my husband doesn't want to do it. I have never had one but would like to try. I think I did read that I can get it done, by myself, for just the half hour...but still working on the husband because I think he would like it too.

I suggest giving it a try. I was the same way but went along because my wife really wanted to share the experience. I'm very thankful I did. The massage was very relaxing and the whole experience was "a couples moment". It was one of those moments where we connected and had a shared experience that can only happen at Couples. It is 30 minutes, if you don't like it you haven't spent a huge amount of time (or in this case money).

My wife talked me into doing our massage. I figured what the hell, and gave it a try...the staff at the salon are very professional and very skilled at their trade. They almost put me to sleep within the 30 min, the rest of that day was SOOO relaxed, I will get another massage the next time I go...as I'm sure my wife will to