Thread: Scrapbook

Default Scrapbook

I need some help! I am looking for a Jamaican Scrapbook, does anyone know where I can find one.
    I would greatly appreciate any help!
    Thank you
    Amanda

Good question. I have been looking for years for a Jamaica photo album. The ones that hold 200 or so 4x6 prints. Any help here would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

You can make your own and customize it. Here are just a few examples of some of my trips. We will be taking our 11th trip to CSS in Jan. Needless to say I have a "few" pictures to scrapbook!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Teresa

I know a couple of years ago the gift shop at CN had a photo album as I got a really nice picture frame there. Not sure if they still do.
    Tntmo, nice album.I have to get moving on my albums as we are going on trip 7 or 8 I lost count.

Default Jamaican photo album

I make my own vacation albums using Shutterfly.
    Here's a link to my CSA album:
    http://community.shutterfly.com/gall...NmbBq3ZA338zJ8

It's not exactly a scrapbook but you can customize it - different backgrounds, page layouts, fonts, covers. You can add as many pages as you want. Shutterfly does a nice job printing the books. There are other websites you can use too, like Snapfish. Even Walmart.

Last November I bought a "One Love" Photo Album/Scrapbook in the gift shop that is wonderful. I think it was meant for photos but is all natural and can be used for a scrapbook. Only thing is that is doesnt have page protectors, but I love mine!
    Glenda & Mickey

Thanks for the great help everybody!
    AsTheCrowsFly-your photo book really helped me.

The other day I saw on someone's page a photo book that looked really different. It looked like it was kinda a 3D look & had Jamaica on the front of it. I can't remember where in the world I saw it, that is something like I'm looking for.

Thanks for the help!