Default Single digits!! Cn--here we come!

Yay!!! We have finally reached single digits...9 days till we are in paradise again! I am so excited to be returning, even the hurrican/tropical storm is not going to worry me. Yay for sun, sand and love....and of course, Couples.

we are still in the double digits - 38 days left - have a blast and leave us some Coconut Rum Please

custer,
    you most be arriving on the 9th, same day as us. we are from NJ leaving out of Philly at 6am!!

We leave the same day. Depart Orlando at 8:00 and 1 hr and 41 min later touchdown in MoBay. Living in Florida is wonderful for something like this. Then we are taking Timair, so we'll be on the beach before noon!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

We are arriving on a red eye from Alberta on the 10th. This is our second visit....soooo excited. We have friends joining us whom have never been to Jamaica, so to see them take it all in (for the 1st time, but I bet not the last) is crazy exciting. See you in paradise!!

Just 2 more sleeps, hoorah! bring on the warm weather!! I seriously cannot wait to "get home".