Thread: July 2011!!!!!

Default July 2011!!!!!

Just booked July 2nd - July 9th!! Leaving out of STL!! Can't wait!! Then I will be back July 30th - August 6th for my son's wedding!! Two weeks in one month!!! GLORIOUS!!!!

Lucky you!!! I will be honeymooning there with my future wife from July 4th to 11th. I can't WAIT!! lol

pruffin, my other half proposed to me over the holidays so now we will be having our wedding on the beach on July 5th! So I guess we will be on our weddingmoon!! Come by and say hello it's at 11 am

What resorts will you be at Pruffin and Debbanks? We are getting married at CN on July 9th. We have 20 guests right now booked

I didn't notice it was on the CSS resort =) Enjoy we hope to check it out while we are there...

My fiancé and I will be honeymooning from July 6-13 We cannot wait to get there.

I will be honeymooning from JULY 6-13. We cannot wait to get there.

Hello all first time on the threads. We are also first time to Jamaica and Couples coming down July 26-31. We have 4 couples coming down for the first time already excited and still have 180 some days to go! can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by thereynolds View Post
    My fiancé and I will be honeymooning from July 6-13 We cannot wait to get there.
    We'll see you guys there! You will love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Illiniguy View Post
    Hello all first time on the threads. We are also first time to Jamaica and Couples coming down July 26-31. We have 4 couples coming down for the first time already excited and still have 180 some days to go! can't wait!!
    You guys will love it!!! It's a lot of fun with a group but still very intimate! I'll be arriving the day you guys are leaving!!

We just booked CSA and super excited!! We will be there from July 24-28 to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. Trying to get info on GVS suites as this is our first time in Jamaica and at CSA??

Will do debbanks !

Csa