Default What to do after morning ceremony?

I was curious what everyone is planning on doing after their morning ceremony? I'm still undecided. I'm really not that much of a planner but I want to do something special for our guests. So far this is what I'm considering:

1. Taking them to Rick's Cafe for lunch and picking up the tab, however it would be too early to see the amazing sunsets there at that time. We might do that another time and bring them for the sunsets. Rick's is amazing!

2. Just letting everyone do whatever...lay out on the beach, snorkel etc.

3. Have lunch on the resort somewhere and then relax until the Catamaran! If you have not done the Catamaran you have to do this! My fiance' and I went 2x while we were there in January and had a blast!

I need some more ideas everyone!

Go for option #3 and have your wedding coordinator set up a lunch for you at one of the restaurants with a reserved decorated table so it's festive. I'd bring some decorations or order some extra flower arrangements for the table that your guests could then have. By the time your done lunch it will be close to cat cruise time.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

I am getting married at 11am...I plan on going lunch and then the cat cruise...and then whatever we feel like...we are also having a few guests.

I am soo excited. I am currently planning a morning wedding either at CN or CSA and can't decide. But I was also wondering what to do that day after ceramony, and I LOVE the idea of lunch and the cat.cruise!!!

How many people does the cat.cruise hold? anyone know?

I was also hoping to do a beach, disco, or bonfire party that night? Think that would be too much for one day? Which party do you think would be best?

We expect anywhere from 10-20guest, July 2010.

Thanks for the help

Default RE

I am also getting married at 11am.

I was thinking of letting people do whatever they want after the ceremony, then meeting up later for a reception type dinner or sunset cruise.

Has anyone done this or have any ideas if this would be reasonable?

I hope to go parasailing immediately following! I'm getting married at 10am at CSA.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyBenny View Post

How many people does the cat.cruise hold? anyone know?

I was also hoping to do a beach, disco, or bonfire party that night? Think that would be too much for one day? Which party do you think would be best?

We expect anywhere from 10-20guest, July 2010.

Thanks for the help
    The cat cruise holds a bunch of people like 75 or more maybe but make sure to get you tickets as they will go fast. Your wedding coordinator should be able to help with that via email in avdvance. I love the disco at CSA so I'd do that and make it a real party with dancing.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club