Default Alabama vs Auburn game

Is there a place/room a group of us could watch the Alabama/Auburn football game? We were at CN in 2007 and they let us watch it in the game room. Wasn't sure if there was a location available at Tower Isle. We will be there the week of Thanksgiving and this is a huge game for all of us.

I certaintley hope so! We'll be at CN for our honeymoon and we are huge Auburn and Bama fans - so it might be better if we can't watch it together, Roll Tide!

The game room at CN was GREAT! We all got to watch together plus other guests. It was awesome, they even let us order appertizers during the game! Wonderful, friendly folks. I'm wondering if there is a game room at CTI so we can all watch together. Keeping my fingers crossed!

There is a TV in the game room where the pool table and ping pong table is. I bet if you asked they would make some arrangements for you like they did on your previous trip? It does get loud in there because the room echos quite a bit, but if I remember correctly that is the only TV in a public viewing area.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindleyn View Post
    I certaintley hope so! We'll be at CN for our honeymoon and we are huge Auburn and Bama fans - so it might be better if we can't watch it together, Roll Tide!
    We were at CN for the Nebraska/Colorado game in 2007 and for some reason we could only get it in our room, but not in the game room. I can't remember why, but we ended up playing beer pong on the patio and running back to the room every once in a while to check the score. Trying to figure out a plan for this year, and the NU/CU game starts an hour after the Bama game, so we may have to do a lil channel flippin in the game room!

If there is not a game room, everybody just go to a room and watch it. That way you do have a mini bar in your room. We were at CN during an Alabama/Auburn game and wanted to watch it but the beautiful scenery kept calling to us!This year the game is HUGE! ROLL TIDE!

Sure hope so ... Don't know which resort you are going to, but doubt that it will be a problem. At CSA suspect it will be across the road at the sports complex -- an ideal place. We will be at CSS for the first time there, but expect it will be availability. We are big SEC fans -- LSU.

Thanks everyone! I'm obviously really anxious about the TRIP and the game! Appreciate the input. We will definitely check it out as soon as we arrive! If it works out, PARTY in the game room at CTI during the AL/AU game! WOOHOO! RTR!!

Y'all don't worry about the game, go on and enjoy your vacay. I can go ahead and tell you the outcome: BAMA WINS !!! ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!

i hope you can watch the game and WAR EAGLE!!! we will be returning to CSA but not until june