Thread: CTI vs CSA

Default CTI vs CSA

Our group of 12 went to CSA in June this year and LOVED it, we are now planning a trip for April 2011 but are undecided on which resort to go to. How does CTI compare to CSA as far as food, beach, nightlife, etc? We are a group of late 20's early
    30's. Thank you in advance!

Lrsmommy,

Here's the comparison:
    Food - Both CSA and CTI have 4 restaurants and food at all are great!
    Beach - CTI's beach is private and smaller than CSA's.
    Nightlife - Both have great night time entertainment. CTI does not have Ultimate Chocolate or disco like CSA.
    CSA is larger and more spread out while CTI has more of a hotel feel with things being closer together.
    Snorkeling is better at CSA as water is usually more calm.
    Both resorts are great in their own way. One just may appeal to you more.

Hope this helps,

Bart & Bug

If you want the CSA beach, then go to CSA. CTI do not have a beach like that, but is private.
    Irie Mon

CN has a beach more like CSA if you want to try a different resort but want the big beach.

CTI's is much much smaller than CSA's but still very nice.

CTI is nothing like CSA. It has all the same amenities, but it is more like a hotel resort where CSA is like a small village resort. The beach at CTI can't even compare to CSA. The beach area is nice, but very small and there is no wandering because the beach you see is all the beach that is there. The swim up bar is very lively and your group will like it a lot, but I wouldn't go to CTI just for that. Good luck deciding and let me know if you have any more specific questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lrsmommy View Post
    Our group of 12 went to CSA in June this year and LOVED it, we are now planning a trip for April 2011 but are undecided on which resort to go to. How does CTI compare to CSA as far as food, beach, nightlife, etc? We are a group of late 20's early
    30's. Thank you in advance!
    Hello,
    We just returned from CTI last week. We had a fantastic time!...However, we are in our late 40's early 50's...the resort was more suited to this age bracket... I f I was younger i would definately select CSA, I have kids in their early 20's and CTI would not have been lively enough for them.