Default Just booked CTI for March... What are the must do's??

So my wife and I picked CTI as our first Couples experience and we're really excited.

Curious as to the Must do's and can't misses.

Also, how long is the travel time to/from the airport?

SO EXCITED!!!

The trip from the airport to the hotel is about an hour and a half. A good driver will make the time go by with good conversation. Don't hesitate to ask questions. They are a wealth of knowledge. We love the catamaran and Dunn's River. We paid to go on the tubing trip down the river. Well worth the money.

We loved snorkeling, scuba diving, catamaran cruise and Dunn's River Falls. But yall gotta go snorkeling before you go scuba diving that way you arent disappointed, Because you see so much more when you are scuba diving (of course). Anyway those were our favorites!! Yall have a great time!!! It was AMAZING!

When are you guys going to be at CTI? My wife and I will be there from Feb 23 to March 4.

We are going to be there 3/12 - 3/18...

Really bummed that the only night we won't be there is lobster night... any way to get a lobster dinner any other night???

Horse back riding is really fun, we went up into the mountains for our ride. Also the island is a great experience and the scuba diving is amazing. Have fun, relax, and enjoy.

In my opinion, there is only one must do, and that is to go with the flow!

We had a list of things that we wanted to do before we went. Some got done, some didn't and we did other things instead. We asked ourselves if we would feel that we missed out if we went home without doing something. If the answer was "yes", we did it. If the answer was "no", we decided to put it off until the next trip.

It was very liberating to throw the "to do" list out the window! After 25 years of marriage and 21 years of raising kids, it was great to know that we could enjoy each other's company without having to be on an excursion all the time.

That being said, we did go to Dunns River Falls, Shopping, and the Blue Mountain Bike Tour. We hadn't planned on going to the Island, but plans change and it was an enjoyable experience.