Default Entwined Palm Necklace

We will be getting married at CSA on September 22. I would really like to have the Entwined Palms Necklace. Can anyone please tell me where I can purchase one of these. Thank you.

we went to CN 3 weeks ago. I purchased the entwined palm trees in the gift shop there, it was $45 US with the necklace. I love it, I wear it everyday!

You can get the necklace in the gift shops
    at the resort. I have one and I love it!

So Randy,

Why aren't these available online on the Couples Living store? My wife would love one!

Wally

Does anyone know if they have these @ CN that are all silver?
    Glenda & Mickey

scjamaicagirl, I don't know but I will let you know, I am hoping that they do. I will be there in 3 weeks and I will try to get to the internet cafe to post and let you know.

scjamaicagirl - Yes - we just returned from CN on July 16th. I bought a silver twisted palm pendant while there. I think it cost about $22. They have necklaces available to purchase to put the twisted palms on. It is a rope type necklace and kind of stiff. I think I paid around $20-30 for the necklace.

Thanks! November can't get here soon enough. CN for 3rd time!!! Yay!! Just got 2 children enrolled in college. Enough said..... We are ready for Jamaica!!!!
    Glenda & Mickey

Randy, Everyone has answers regarding the entwined palm trees charms, and necklaces at CN. But no one mentions if they are available at CSA. I will being getting married on 9/22/09, and I would love to have the necklace. HELP! Thanks, Vikki

would love to buy one at the online store...hint hint
    ~Nancy

We were at CN in March of this year, my husband surprised me with a necklace and pair of earrings with the twisted palms. The necklace had the hard black leather cord but you can change that out.

I think you just need to check every day he got lucky!

241 more days!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mya

Vikki&Jerry, both silver and gold pendants are available at Swept Away if in stock at the time of your trip. home this helps.

Randy