Thread: feb at csa

Default feb at csa

have just booked 2 whole weeks in feb 2011 2nd visit to csa cant wait any body else going feb5th to 19th. my hubby and i are in our very early fifties!!!!

Hello Pam, we'll be at CSA 8th to 22nd Feb, it will be our third trip to CSA and our 6th to a Couples Resort. We are in our early 60's. Another couple we know may also be there for some of the same time. We look foreward to seeing you there, we aim to be at the Martini Bar most nights around 8pm.

Dawn and Roger

If you like football, I think the Super Bowl is Feb 6th and they will set up a big screen tv or 2 on the beach and have a party.We have been there twice during the Bowl and I can't think of a better place to watch the big game,with my toes in the sand and a cold Red Stripe,you lucky DOGS!!!

The hubby and I will be back at CSA from 3 February until the 13th. We will be renewing our vows on the beach on 5 February @ 11 - please join us! Looking forward to meeting you all

hi dawn sounds great we are counting the days

We will be in CSA from Feb 7-21st. Can't wait. Getting married on the 10th of Feb. I'm 48 and my guy is 45. Fun times!!

Default can't wait

We will be there from the 5th thru 12th. CAN'T WAIT!

My hubby & I will be at CSA 2/5 - 2/12. We were there two years ago to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Looking forward to another amazing vacation!!!
    Swept Away:6/2009
    Swept Away: 2/2011
    Swept Away:12/2012
    Swept Away:12/2014
    Lisa