Default horse riding or river rafting near CSS??

what are the best excursions at CSS for first timers??? We will be there Nov 13 - 21!!!

Just starting to pack!!

Lisa

I think the best thing is to do Dunn's River Falls. There is nothing like it. Last time we were in Ocho we thought the horses did not look particularly healthy.

For horseback riding we've tried the Hooves plantation ride. It was enjoyable and educational as we made our way through the plantation. Even more fun was riding the horses in the ocean. You just have to try it!!

Haven't tried the river rafting or zip lining but have heard good things about both. Don't miss out on the Dunn's River Falls excursion and be sure to pack a waterproof camera and some water shoes for that.

Have a blast at CSS!
    Bart & Bug

I can't wait to try the horseback riding in the water!!! Is the Hooves plantation sign up at the resort or through another agency? Def going to the falls and already bought my waterproof camera! Gosh I need to book another week so we can fit in all the things we want to do!!! Did you book everything at the resort when you got there?? Is it ever enough time in paradise??

Thanks again!!
    Lisa

Dunn's River is included and is a definte must!

The zip line tour was amazing and has the longest distance zip line also. We did not try this trip, but last year was amazing.
    https://www.chukkacaribbean.com/

We did not do the horseaback riding as it was included at CTI last year and is no longer included. But you can check with the hotel services when you get to CSS as you will be well take care of as we were last week.