Default CSS in November- warm clothes??

first timers and wondering if we need to bring warm clothes for nighttime??

Lisa

Not really, the temp is pretty constant all year unless a storm or front is nearby

Night temps are low-mid 70's

We usually go the first week of December, and the only time I would need a sweater is in the air conditioning. The evenings are just slightly cooler than during the day.
    Linda

A sweater in case you chill easily is the most you'll need! Warm clothes, at least the kind worn in Ohio, I HOPE NOT!
    Paula & Greg

All you really need are the bare essentials.....Seriously, If the temp goes below 70 at night it is a cold spell!!!!

We have been in December before and the weather is still perfect! Only needed a shawl for air-conditioned restaurants. For me, I needed way less bug spray this time of year as well.

thanks for all the replys!! Sure helps with the decisions on what to pack!!!

Lisa

We go every year in November and have never needed a "sweater" even in the AC areas. I take a little dressy open weave shawl that I can wrap around my shoulders if I'm chilly. Unless you're easily chilled, it's pretty comfortable even in the evening near the water.
    Chris & Sharon's "Irie-licious 25th Anniversary Celebration" at CSA 11/24 - 12/1, 2012
    Celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this year at our 6th visit to CSA (7th to Couples) - our Jamaican 'home'!

We are at CSS now, and maybe it's because of the remnants or tropical storm Tomas, but I find it very cool in the evenings. I'm not too hot with jeans and a roots hoody, but that's just me. Everyone else seems fine. I guess if you get cold easily.........