Default Transfer from airport

Hi everyone, I am arriving at CN this Saturday and is super duper excited! Just got one question, do I just go to the "Couple Resorts" area/lounge at the airport after getting my bag and everything, then they will arrange the transfer to the resort?

Thanks!

Yes you do...once you get through Customs, pick up your bag, go around the corner and you will see the lounge and hear "Welcome HOME" The vacation has officially started.

Yes and have a Red Strip there also. Remember this is one place you tip. Give the baggage boy $1 per bag.

Yep, just go through immigration and customs, go down the hall and turn left. You cannot miss the couples lounge. Just go in, give them your name, and forget about everything.

Yep! it that easy.

Yes. You will go through customs, claim your bags and then head to the "Couples Lounge". It is well marked. You will be offered a beverage & have a chance to use their washroom while waiting for your shuttle - which won't take more than 20 mins or so. Make sure you have some $1 bills ready to tip the baggage handlers (the last time you will need to tip!) You are very lucky to be heading to CN. Enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by janRN View Post
    Yes. You will go through customs, claim your bags and then head to the "Couples Lounge". . .
    You claim your bags after clearing Immigration but before Customs.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

The first time we arrived in Jamaica, I was underwhelmed by the Lounge, particularly as some of the others at the airport are a bit more flashy, but I am glad that Couples focuses their efforts on the RESORTS, rather than the lounge. I was nervous about our luggage, the shuttle, etc., but for no reason what-so-ever. It all went very smoothly with no issues. In all truthfulness, you won't be there too long, there is a nice, clean restroom and comfy couches to sit back and relax while waiting for the shuttle. It's also a way to meet people who are going to your resort and hear in-person feedback about the other locations.

Quote Originally Posted by janRN View Post
    Make sure you have some $1 bills ready to tip the baggage handlers (the last time you will need to tip!)
    You also should tip the shuttle drivers when you are dropped off at CN and on the way back when you are dropped at the airport. I believe $10 pp/$20 per couple each way is the typical amount.

Cheers and enjoy your trip!
    Chris & Sharon's "Irie-licious 25th Anniversary Celebration" at CSA 11/24 - 12/1, 2012
    Celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this year at our 6th visit to CSA (7th to Couples) - our Jamaican 'home'!