Default Invitation to Nov 25th wedding at CN

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Please, consider this as an invitation to our wedding party which will be held on Nov 25th 2010 at around 4:00 pm.
    We may be fun people, but there are only two of us (we didn't count the Minister) and that doesn't sound too effervescent. Will we be able to make that day memorable? You are welcome with your ideas.
    Alexandra & Valeriy
    PS. If you don't have any idea, just come. We'll booze up.

Best wishes to Alexandra & Valeriy. Wish we could partake. We will not be there until late December.

we will be there on our honeymoon and would love to booze it up and be a part of your wedding! congrats! only a couple more weeks!

Alexandra and Valeriy, we will be there on 25th. As part of our fun is watching the weddings I guarantee that we will be there to wish you well and cheer you on! We will be more than happy to share a drink with you during the day and toast your wedded bliss! so is the ceremony at 4pm or is that the time you are hitting the bar? Just so we get the timings right!!

Many congratulations and enjoy your day!
    Julie (my friend Lin and I will be wedding watching anyway, the boys will join for a drink later!)

We'll be there too. Last time, we could see the weddings from our balcony, and a couple we met got married and did the solo thing, but it seems like there were a lot of staff members there, maybe 10-15. We would be happy to swing by and celebrate. Congrats and see ya soon.

-Dan & Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by bern_ford@comcast.net View Post
    Best wishes to Alexandra & Valeriy. Wish we could partake. We will not be there until late December.
    Thank you guys! If only we could stay there until December to greet you... or until January ))

Quote Originally Posted by Lindleyn View Post
    we will be there on our honeymoon and would love to booze it up and be a part of your wedding! congrats! only a couple more weeks!
    Very nice of you! As you said, "only a couple", but those are the most difficult See you

Quote Originally Posted by JULSWH View Post
    Alexandra and Valeriy, we will be there on 25th. As part of our fun is watching the weddings I guarantee that we will be there to wish you well and cheer you on! We will be more than happy to share a drink with you during the day and toast your wedded bliss! so is the ceremony at 4pm or is that the time you are hitting the bar? Just so we get the timings right!!

Many congratulations and enjoy your day!
    Julie (my friend Lin and I will be wedding watching anyway, the boys will join for a drink later!)
    Thank you, that would be nice. We are scheduled for 4 pm, but we may change it. I hope we will find each other (I will be easily recognizable with my white shirt and the most beautiful bride by my side
    Valeriy

Quote Originally Posted by dank120 View Post
    We'll be there too. Last time, we could see the weddings from our balcony, and a couple we met got married and did the solo thing, but it seems like there were a lot of staff members there, maybe 10-15. We would be happy to swing by and celebrate. Congrats and see ya soon.

-Dan & Carrie
    Thank you guys, it will be a pleasure.
    Valeriy

We will be there at that time and would love to join your union. We can not wait. See you then.
    Tom and Teresa

David and I should be at CN by that time. We could come and cheer you on. Congrats!

Dave and I will be on the beach there too! Congratulations. Look forward to celebrating with you.
    Cathy & Dave

Quote Originally Posted by lovinglife1023 View Post
    We will be there at that time and would love to join your union. We can not wait. See you then.
    Tom and Teresa
    We are almost there! See you guys

Quote Originally Posted by scgurl View Post
    David and I should be at CN by that time. We could come and cheer you on. Congrats!
    Thank you. See you there

Quote Originally Posted by pharma girl View Post
    Dave and I will be on the beach there too! Congratulations. Look forward to celebrating with you.
    Cathy & Dave
    Thank you Cathy and Dave. See you soon

Default Alexandra and Valeriy

We got married on Nov 25th in CSS few years ago.
    We will be in CN to celebrate our anniversary. We will definitly show up to celebrate your wedding with you.
    See you in few days.

P.S. You couldn't pick better place.