Default CSA First Timers

My husband and I are going to CSA for the first time on November 13 for 6 days. It is our first time at any all inclusive. Is it really as great as all the posts say? Any surprises that we should expect?
    Do we need to make reservations in advance for any of the restaurants or activities? So many questions...
    We are so excited!

Welcome to the Couples family. For us our trip was as wonderful as all the post said it would be, but that depends on you and what your looking for in your trip. CSA is not marble and brass with four poster bed, but has a wonderful Caribbean feel about it. There will be no butler service but you will be treated like family. By the third day they knew our names and what we would like to drink. This type of care is not based on your room type but available to all who stay.

And you cant make any reservations till you get there, but you donít have to make them by a certain hour and we had no problem making reservations while there.

I would worn you that " once you go you know" is true and like the rest of us will be counting down the days until you can return home. 211