Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: February 2010

I'm sad to say Bob it won't be until 2011 that we will have the opportunity to go.

51 more days

Hi Jamie & Penny, Bob & Sharon, also from Maryland. When will you be at CTI in Feb ?????? Come on, the snow wasn't that bad. We live in Westminster !!! Bob

Quote Originally Posted by sabrinajo View Post
    51 more days
    ditto!! WooHooooo

tednCindy

Default Bobsharon79

We will miss each other as we are there 2-2-10 till 2-9-10. We are from near Frederick. Almost neighbors!

This will be our first trip to CTI. We'll be there from 2-13-10 to 2-20-10. Not only is the 14th V-day, but the 17th is her birthday. Any regulars have ideas what we should do on her birthday? Just over a month to go, we can't wait.

Default Feb 2010

Quote Originally Posted by nikki.josh_Kwajkid View Post
    [B]Thought I'd start a new thread on the "NEW" message board![/B]

Who: Nikki and Josh
    When: Feb13th- 20th
    4th trip to Couples 2nd to CTI
    235 Days to go!

Tariq and Bonita
    Feb 11th 7 days trip no 6 all to CTI yeah Mon !! Can not wait

Bob & Sharon
    Feb 11-17 then CN 17-22
    Westminster, Maryland
    5th trip to Couples, 2nd to CTI
    Go Ravens !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elmer and Sue
    Feb. 11th to 18th at CTI and 18th to 25th at CSS. This our lucky number 13back to a Couples resort. We're from Michigan. can't wait to get back home.

ok. R&R dates are in and it looks like we will be there feb 25-march 4.
    so far i havent seen anyone else with those dates.

first time to the island and hoping there isnt to many uptight ppl who forgot how to have fun!

Default Feb 20 -28

We will be visiting CTI for the first time on Feb. 20 staying for 8 nights. Looking forward to FUN, SUN, relaxation and of course lots of drinks.

Hi, we'll be at CTI 2/7 to 2/13. We'll be celebrating our 3rd anniversary. (even though we are "old"!) Got married at CTI on the beach.
    Can't wait!
    Renee and Steve

Default Can't wait to see the changes

Quote Originally Posted by Allisirie View Post
    Just Booked! Yippie.
    Feb. 3-5 at another special Jamaica place, then to CTI from the 6-14th.
    5th time to Jamaica, 4th trip to a Couples, first time to CTI.
    Any other divers?
    I can smell the Jamaican Sea. sigh.
    Barb
    Hi,
    We'll be at CTI 2/7-2/13.
    This is our 6th trip to Couples; 1 Negril, 1 Sans Souci, 4th at CTI. We got married there in 2007, and will be celebrating our anniversary on the 10th. Can't wait to see the remodel...

Renee and Steve

Quote Originally Posted by slinsdey View Post
    We will be visiting CTI for the first time on Feb. 20 staying for 8 nights. Looking forward to FUN, SUN, relaxation and of course lots of drinks.
    we will be arriving to same day...can't wait!!!

Default so close!

I have started my tanning, which means we are getting so close. Yipee! I am also starving, which is a tell tale sign of the pre vacation weight loss frenzy. Before every trip I manage to lose at least ten pounds, but then I come home and eat like I'm in Jamaica for 8 months and gain 20 pounds. I am not going to do this again!!!! I mean it this time. lol Maybe I need to swim out to TI everyday for exercise...hmmm there's a thought.

35 more days. Ron, I have my panty headgear packed and ready to go.

Who: Amanda and Eric
    When: Jan 31 - Feb 6
    First time to Couples/CTI

Getting married on Feb 2 at CTI

Hey Nikki, getting ready to go, isn't that wonderful! You will love the new CTI. Don't need to tan here, other than maybe a few maintenance tans before we go. As to swimming out to the island, i'm all for it. I snorkled back in Dec. that was fun. Actually did alot of snorkeling around the island, there is alot of fish to see. So much better with your own snorkel gear.
    We will be diving every morning, because we will have no rain this trip, but then it's off to the island.. For all the fun activities. And we had some excellent off-season training in Dec for INWSD.

Woke up this morning and it was 18 degrees! This is FLORIDA!!! We are ready!!

TednCindy

Ive started my tanning as well!
    25 days and Jamaican warmth, instead of this colllllllddddd Michigan air.
    Barb & Mark
    2-6 through 2-14.
    Yea.

Dawn & Bill from - Michigan
    Getting Married on the 13th of February at CTI
    We'll be down there 2-10, 2-19!

Quote Originally Posted by Islandbliss View Post
    We will be diving every morning, because we will have no rain this trip, but then it's off to the island.. For all the fun activities. And we had some excellent off-season training in Dec for INWSD.
    I am sure josh will join you for some dives. And just maybe I will get off my butt and dive this year. I am certified but will need to do the resort refresher course because it has been so many years since my last dive.

You are right, there will be no rain on this trip, but anything would be better than this darn cold... We are freezing down here. It feels just like Massachusetts brrrrr. I call the tanning bed my warming tank. I go just to get toasty buns for a few minutes. I can't wait for the real thing. 33 days!

Why are there over 3,000 hits on here but only 95 post? Are there some shy people out there? Jump on in it's not bad and we want to meet you.

Default Josh and Nikki Feb 13-20th

Hope this works.

Name:  IMG_1278.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  43.0 KB

Oh good, I don't think I knew you guys did diving. We just finished taking the class here at home before we went in Dec. and did our open water dives there. The dive guys there are great. Do the refresher with Rasta, and it will take you maybe a cpl hours. That would be fun, fred dives as well. In fact, I just booked a dive vaca to Cozumel for my B/Day in May.. Well it is definately freezing here, that's for sure, been in the teens low 20's. Wish I needed to tan, it's a nice 15 minutes of sun.. See you guys soon. And no the pic didn't work, try again.

slindey We too will be arriving with Star and Brian. Curious what time do you get in, its possible you may be riding the crazy bus with us to the resort!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast