Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: February 2010

4 days to go !!!!! 30 inches in Westminster, Maryland on Saturday. Just got dug/plowed out !!!!!! Come on CTI

Default 2/17 3rd Annual INWSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Terry View Post
    Terry & Jay, Grand Cayman, 12th to the 19th
    Hey Jay & Terry! WooHoo! I agree with Ron, this is going to be a blast! Congrats about the wedding. See you real soon!

whoo hoo 9 more days!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StarrandBrianinWI View Post
    whoo hoo 9 more days!!!!!!!!
    We're right there with you!!! Landing in MB at noon from Atlanta!

TednCindy

Default Im sure you have noticed...

I'm sure you have noticed by now... that we're NOT THERE!

Friggin snow... you try to escape it, and it holds you captive. I just KNEW this was going to happen. All winter, we have had hardly any snow, so it just figures that we get it on the day were going to fly. They canceled our flight, and told us we would not be able to get out till the 15th

But, things are looking up. We are finally able to get out of Boston on Sunday the 14th. At least we will be able to have valentines dinner at couples! Thank the lord that Islandbliss has the fortitude to spend 14 hours on the phone with JetBlue.

So, we hope ALL of you are having a good time, and keeping an eye on the island for us. Hope to see you all Sunday, Nicky & Josh, Fred & Cynthia, Ann & Martin, Trevor & Joss, Jay & Terry, Bob & Sharon, and all those that we haven't met yet!

Seeya on Sunday! (we hope)

-The Captain

After almost 50 inches of snow in five days, we're ready! See you on the 20th!

snowy and cold here in northeast ohio will be there on the 19th
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by TednCindy View Post
    We're right there with you!!! Landing in MB at noon from Atlanta!

TednCindy
    we will be in around noon sat from minn

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicaWilly View Post
    After almost 50 inches of snow in five days, we're ready! See you on the 20th!
    oh god totally agree HATE SNOW...love jamaica

Feb 20th-27th... Roy and Corina from Toronto... look forward to meeting everyone!

Cheers!

Default We were in the same boat!

Hope you make it here soon...we got here late last night and it was quite an adventure! :0) Marjorie and Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Captain*Ron View Post
    I'm sure you have noticed by now... that we're NOT THERE!

Friggin snow... you try to escape it, and it holds you captive. I just KNEW this was going to happen. All winter, we have had hardly any snow, so it just figures that we get it on the day were going to fly. They canceled our flight, and told us we would not be able to get out till the 15th

But, things are looking up. We are finally able to get out of Boston on Sunday the 14th. At least we will be able to have valentines dinner at couples! Thank the lord that Islandbliss has the fortitude to spend 14 hours on the phone with JetBlue.

So, we hope ALL of you are having a good time, and keeping an eye on the island for us. Hope to see you all Sunday, Nicky & Josh, Fred & Cynthia, Ann & Martin, Trevor & Joss, Jay & Terry, Bob & Sharon, and all those that we haven't met yet!

Seeya on Sunday! (we hope)

-The Captain

Well Captain and Bliss.
    Did you make it down?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7