Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: January 2010

Default January 2010

Thought I'd move this thread to the new message board. Here is the list we have so far:

Bkhiattky
    jacksalliecat
    jamericanblonde
    jamaicahound
    kellys
    Steph
    Sueuoo

Anybody else going to be at CTI in January? Join this thread and let chat about going home to CTI!

J-hound,

We can be tenatively added to your list. We typically go in June and will be there June 2010. We just got back from CTI and are really going to try and sneak in a quick 4 day trip in January. Not sure of the dates yet, but will keep all posted as our plans unfold. Looking forward to HOPEFULLY getting to meet all of you.
    Best Wishes. One Love.

Default January 2010

Hi! I saw this thread. My fiance and I have booked a trip to CTI from Jan. 2 - 9, and are getting married there on the 4th! We are going by ourselves so think it would be neat to be able to meet up w/ some couples that we chat with here. Please post if you will be there then!

Amber

Thanks for moving us over to the new board Jamaicahound!! I finally think I am getting the hang of this

Tryin the picture thing again LOLName:  Cancun 2009 082.jpg
Views: 2620
Size:  45.3 KB

Default Broke the 200 mark!

Booked yesterday and today we're down to 199 days and counting!

i haven't set my countdown, but i see from Steph's post that we're under the 200 day mark! WOO HOO!!!!!

we (Kelly and Zane) will be arriving Jan 11 along with Steph and Steve, and staying til Jan 21.

(and now with the new board, kellys is now just kelly)

In 204 days we will be at CTI Jan. 16-22 and moving to CSS Jan. 23-30. We are looking forward to the CTI anniversary party and celebrating my birthday on the 18th. Any other birthdays, anniversaries, weddings Jan. 16-22??
    Adolph and Sue from Wisconsin
    Last edited by Sueboo; May 3rd, 2010 at 08:58 AM.

Default Trip 7 or is it 8?

2N2FUN, Carolyn and Warren from Virginia plan to be home on Jan 14 thru Jan 23.

We missed Jan 2009 due to renovatons and $, so we are excited to see everyone again.

We are tracking sales for school gifts and employee appreciation day if Jamericanblonde wants to head that great effort up again.

Soon come.

Air jamaica pulled a fast one---they don't fly out of Philly on a Thursday. So we are either coming a day earlier and staying until the 23rd or coming a day later and staying a day later. Will soon find out.

Happy Happy Joy Joy

It seems we will be spending an extra day in Jamaica---oh twist my arm----Our new schedule is Jan 13-23.

My fiance and I will be celebrating our honeymoon (and our first time at Couples!) from Jan 18th-25th. Can't wait, definitely counting down the days!
    ~Kristen

Default 178 Days to go!!!!

Just wanted to shout out that we only have 178 days left!!!! I can't wait

The family and I were in Daytona Beach, Florida last week and friends of ours from Orlando came over, we got to chatting about Couples and one couple ended up booking that evening!! it also looks as if our friends from Indiana are coming too!! It is going to be a BLAST!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sueboo View Post
    In 204 days we will be at CTI Jan. 16-22 and moving to CSS Jan. 23-30. We are looking forward to the CTI anniversary party and celebrating my birthday on the 18th. Any other birthdays, anniversaries, weddings Jan. 16-22??
    Adolph and Sue from Wisconsin
    Hey Sue!

How's it going? I see you are staying at CTI - Dave and I are thinking of CN again, but the CTI looks really nice. I still have my light up martini glass from last years birthday at CN.
    Maybe we will see you there and share another birthday.

Hi Triumph!
    You should give CTI a try! Not only are our birthdays that week but the CTI anniversary party is Jan. 16th. The resort renovations are fantastic. Check out the panoramic views. We think CTI has the best staff of all the Couples Resorts. There are extra outside excursions included (Dunn's River Falls and horseback riding). Hope to see you there!

I'm finally able to stay logged in long enough to post - WOOHOO!! lol

Hooray for Alice staying an extra day! Stinking Air Jamaica!!

Sueboo - you guys will have to come to SSB on the Trading spaces thingie... You arrive at CTI and then CSS the day after we leave. You keep that up we're going to think you're avoiding us!

Carolyn & Warren - I don't know if I can work that this year. If I can get Mr. Henry to allow Visa gift cards & maybe give them out with the rest of the staff stuff the day of the standard party I think it would be ok... but that will be while we're at CSS... so it's all fouled up this year. I'll have to see what I can work out... but I can't make any promises.

Congrats lanowal - you are going to LOVE it!!!

We're at 150 kiddos!! How awesome is that??!! Steph & Kelly, our meet up in Maine TOTALLY helped hurray the time along. We love you guys!! =)

Hi JamericanBlonde, Wish you would have done CSS first then we would have been at CTI the same week! We might try a Trading Places day to CSS. We are waiting to see if friends of ours from Green Bay are going to book CSS for dates that overlaps our week there. What time do you leave on the 22nd?

Vacation approved! ....Trip booked! ...CN for 9 days and then CTI for 8 days!

We will be at CTI from January 15th through the 23rd!!!! WooHoo!!!!

This is our first time to CTI and we are really looking forward to seeing it!!!. We have been to CN twice, CSS once and one trading places to CSA.

Here's what we have so far-----

uncchick110----Jan 2-9
    jamericanblonde-Jan 9-15?
    kelly----------Jan 11-21
    steph----------Jan 11-21
    jacksalliecat--Jan 13-23
    jamaicahound---Jan 14-23
    2N2FUN---------Jan 14-23
    Wally----------Jan 15-23
    Sueboo---------Jan 16-22
    lanowaj--------Jan 18-25

Did I miss anyone, did I screw up dates---???? Anyway, it looks like we'll have the run of the place. I am sooooo ready!!!

We'll need to meet up on the 18th and celebrate Sue's B-day!! Do I hear rounds of Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!

Ok, So I'm a moron

Sorry Bkhiatty, how could I forget you---you're smilin' faces are just a few posts above---please update the list as I don't know your dates.

Thanks for the updated calender jacksalliecat- you need to post a picture so we can find you guys! I've been celebrating my birthday in Jamaica since I turned 50. I tell people that birthdays don't count is you leave the country, LOL. I'll bring the light up martini glasses for a party on the
    18th! Anyone else celebrating a birthday or anniversary?

Sue, I believe our flight to exile is around 3 - so I think they'll be giving us the boot around 9 - 10 AM. But I don't want to think about leaving yet!! We've still got 143 days until we arrive... lol

LOL, I was cracking up at your post!! We are going to be there, the 16th through the 23rd...CAN NOT WAIT!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksalliecat View Post
    Ok, So I'm a moron

Sorry Bkhiatty, how could I forget you---you're smilin' faces are just a few posts above---please update the list as I don't know your dates.
    Kristen

So excited! Only 144 days to go! And we just booked our flights-- enough AJ points for 2 first class tickets!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Kelly - YEAH!! That's awesome!

I wish Air Jamaica would come back to Boston.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast