Thread: new to couples

Hybrid View

Default new to couples

My fiancée and I will be honeymooning at CSA in may. This is our first time to any couples. I have been reading as many of the posts that I can find to help me prepare for our trip. I am so excited and can't wait until then. Does anyone have tips to make it the most special and romantic honeymoon? Thanks for any suggestions.

The best tip I can give you is to relax and enjoy each other. Truly. Focus on being together and don't worry about doing or seeing everything. I wish someone had said that to me before my honeymoon 26 years ago. We had a great time, but I could have used a chill pill.

Enjoy!!

I can promise you that your honeymoon will not only be wonderfully romantic, your Couples experience will be one of the most memorable times of your life. It will leave you wanting more. You won't be disappointed.

Welcome to the Couples family

Richie

All you have to do to make it the most wonderful trip ever is show up! Do ur reading and pack appropriately and ur set! Remember the bug spray. I've also read about packing candles to set a more romantic atmosphere at night. Congrats and have fun!

We're honeymooning to CTI next July, and I'm wondering the same things as you about how to make it the most special romatic honeymoon!! I'm open to all suggestions!! I think the fact that its all inclusive and right on the beach is a great start to being special and romantic, we're splurging on an ocean front room, nothing beats waking up in the morning to the sound and sight of the ocean

Default thank you

Thank you to all of u that are responding to my post. I appreciate your suggestions and input. Keep them coming. Thank you again. Oh and don't worry already bought the bug spray so I wouldn't forget.

Thanks
    Sarah

PS We brought the small battery powered tea lights for our 25th anniversary trip to CSA and we loved the romantic ambiance they created at night. I liked that I didn't have to worry about fires if we fell asleep.

Relax and hit the beach for the most beautiful sunsets you will ever see,enjoy

I see this often on the board, "What tips can you give us about having a wonderful trip?" The good news is we don't have to give you any tips.
    You have already made the best decision - You are going to Couples!! The rest is easy. Just enjoy and boy will you enjoy it!

Relax and get in the Jamaican "no problem" mood as soon as possible. My goal is to try to completely forget what day of the week it is as quick as possible. Took me 11 hours last time. The red eye flight helped. Go with the flow and take time to do nothing once in a while. Enjoy yourselves.
    nobody's favorite poster

Even if you're ordinarily a very casual couple, please do yourselves a favor and make sure you bring appropriate dress (closed toed shoes, trousers and a collared shirt - can be short sleeved) for the men and a cute sundress or dressy capris, cute sandals and a shawl/sweater (because of the AC) for the women for Feathers. Even if you only eat there once, I'll bet you'll be glad you did!!

RELAX and enjoy the laid back vibe!!

Go to the beach bonfire. They have lounge chairs, two by two in a big circle around the fire. They hand out blankets for you to snuggle under. And they have a wonderful musician. The night we went, the sky was so clear that we could see the Milky Way. One of my favorite memories of CSA.

Best things I had for our trip:
    1. A can size beer coozie, prevents the cups from "sweating" and keeps the drinks cold longer.
    2. Lots of cover ups, beach clothes and sun dresses. You will want to be comfortable, I didn't wear one pair of the jeans the whole trip.
    3. I brought 10 bikinis and wore them all, no joke. They don't dry very well and it's not so plesent to put on a damp bikini the next day.

Enjoy! You will have the best vacation ever, we did our honeymoon at CN April 2009 and trying out CSA in April 2011, can't wait!

Thanks for the posts. Everyone's responses have been so helpful. Does anyone know when they do the bonfire? I've heard alot of people talk about them. Do they have them only certain nights? I don't remember reading that on the activities list as far as days and times of the week. I can't wait to go. Just over 5 months and yet its so far away.. again thank you to everyone and their input. I appreciate it