Thread: advice

Hybrid View

Default advice

I am getting married at Couples Negril in March and am looking for advice on things to do while we are there and things to bring with us. We have never been to a Couple's resort or Jamaica before! Thanks!!!!!!!!

Read the FAQs. The FAQs will give you a lot of information on many subjects, including what to pack, what activities are offered, and much, much more.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Wow, so many ways to comment on this one, but I will try to take the high road.
    You don't need to bring anything except your smile and open heart. You and your soon to be are entering the greatest part of your life and you have picked one of the greatest places on earth to do it.
    What to do.........eat a lot, drink a lot, spend great time together starting your new life, meet some new friends, enjoy great service from the staff..........the list could go on and on, but let's just put it likke this.......SIMPLY ENJOY!!!!!!!!!
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Congrats!! You picked the best of the best to go to for your first Couples experience. You can read the FAQs post for pointers and maybe do the resort tour the first or second day you are there. The most important thing to do is have fun!! Try foods you've never heard of, ask the bartender to surprise you, they all do a great job coming up with new drinks.

Once you get to the resort make a dinner reservation at Otaheite. A must do is going to Rick's Cafe, walk the beach from end to end,just don't feel like you have to do everything, relax and enjoy!!

Our friends and my wife and I celebrated or 10 year anniv. at CN (it was our 8th time back)they did the vow renewal on the beach. The gentleman that officiated for them was great. If you would like to see pictures of the ceremony or the resort email us at iahawks_rule@yahoo.com