Default Two more days!!!!!!!!

I am going crazy.....so hyped about about going to CSA on the 14th, to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We are first timers and can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look forward to meeting some great people and relaxing on the beach with DRINKS in my HANDS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jendoc View Post
    .....DRINKS in my HANDS!!!!!
    jendoc -- make sure you leave one hand free to place your "green flag" in the sand to order a fresh drink when needed! Enjoy your first visit to CSA...I know it won't be your last!
    Chris & Sharon's "Irie-licious 25th Anniversary Celebration" at CSA 11/24 - 12/1, 2012
    Celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this year at our 6th visit to CSA (7th to Couples) - our Jamaican 'home'!

We are first timers to visit CSA as well, and we leave this wed, so I know how you are feeling!!!! I will be thinking of you on the 14th.

Darn, we aren't going back until 8.19.11... Tic,tic,tic,tic...

Jendoc I know exactly how you feel. We will be at CSA for our first time on the 16th (we went to CTI a couple of years ago.) I was just looking at some pictures that someone posted and all I can say is WOW! Safe travels!

We just got back from our first trip last night...and we're already planning our next one! You will love it!