Default First time to Couples...YIPEE!! Have a few questions..

Hello all,

I just booked today for 8 nights in January to celebrate our
    10th anniversary!!! We were married in Jamaica so it's only fitting that we celebrate back "home".! We are very excited and can't wait. Until then, I would like to find out the following:

Is it possible to get a bottle of wine or champagne to take to our room or to the hot tub at night?

Is there a gift shop on site to make some purchases if necessary?

Has anyone ever booked a Run of the House room and been surprised with a Suite??? ( A girl can hope!! )

Thanks for any help with these questions!!

YES to all three! Have a wonderful time!

Default bump

looking for some info. from the lucky ones who have already been here..

tks

Quote Originally Posted by lhenry View Post
    hello all,
    i just booked today for 8 nights in january to celebrate our
    10th anniversary!!! We were married in jamaica so it's only fitting that we celebrate back "home".! We are very excited and can't wait. Until then, i would like to find out the following:

Is it possible to get a bottle of wine or champagne to take to our room or to the hot tub at night

yes!

Is there a gift shop on site to make some purchases if necessary?

Yes!

Has anyone ever booked a run of the house room and been surprised with a suite??? ( a girl can hope!! )

yes, it is possible,but don't count on it

thanks for any help with these questions!!

Yes to the wine or champagne we have done so a few times.
    Yes to the gift shop on site
    As for the room you'll need to ask when you arrive. If the resort isn't as full they might do it, never hurts to ask.
    Congrats!! Which resort are you going to?

Default CN

OMG can't believe i left that out when asking the questions....they were all directed at Couples Negril.....I have read in other posts that you can get a bottle of champagne if you ask but i've never seen a post that was from CN...sorry guys....looking for any info. on CN...

Do all the resorts have the same policy about bottles?

We book ROH room but would love to get a suite if possible...but if not, we will be happy with the garden suite for sure! I can't wait..